Chapter 3

Olivia's POV

I run into a bathroom and run into the big stall. I close the door and slide against the wall into my butt hits the floor. I sit on the floor with my back against the wall and my head buried in my knees as I cry.

This is all my fault. I knew coming here wasn't a good idea. God I wish mom and dad were here. But they went missing about 2 weeks ago and I basically cry myself to sleep every night.

We have no idea where they could be. We don't know how they're doing what condition they're really in. Like if someone had them they could be getting tortured. Or even dead by know.

God life just sucks. Mom and dad go missing I move in with my 2 brothers who are super protective over. Some bad boy thinks I'm his and that he can be protective and possessive over me. And one of his buddies made fun of me and called me retarded all because I stutter.

After crying for a while I grab my phone out of my back pocket and I call Dean. He answers on the 2nd ring. "Hey baby sis how's your first day of school going. Aren't you in the middle of I think 7th period." I sniffle and wipe my the tears off my cheeks.

"C-can you come p-pick me up." I say sobbing a little. "Why? Are you sick? Did you get hurt? Are you crying? Did someone hurt you because I can..." I cut him off.

"Don't w-w-worry about it I'm f-fine just come pick me u/up please." He sighs "I would shorty but I have a really important meeting in like 15 minutes there's no way I can pick you up, take you home and drive back here in 15 minutes." "Well c-can't I just come to the o-office with you." "You'd be in the waiting room for like 2 hours maybe more."

"I-I don't care just p-p-pick me up please." "I'm sorry pumpkin I've got a call I'll call you later. Why don't you ask Chase if he can take you home." "I don't k-know what class he has." "I'm pretty sure he has gym. I got to go I'll call you as soon as I'm finished with the call. Ok?" I sniffle "ok." He ends the call.

I fix my makeup/wipe it off and don't even fix it. I put my phone in my back pocket and walk out of the bathroom. I'm pretty sure the bad boy guy still has my backpack so that's fun. I walk towards the gym and remember that he said they're playing football so I head outside. I get to the football area and the couch blows her whistle making me jump.

She walks over to me. "Olivia what are you doing here you had me this morning you don't have this class." coach says screaming hoping I hear her over the sound of the kids talking and playing football. "I-I know I had gym this m-morning but I r-really need to t-talk to my brother." I say sniffling a little and I wipe the tears that are still rolling down my cheeks away.

"Sorry Olivia I can't allow you to talk to him. We're in the middle of a game and we can't stop it just because you have to talk to him. Now get your butt back inside." I shake my head "I-I'm sorry couch but I-I really need to t-t-talk to him it's i-important." She looks at me for a few seconds before blowing her whistle.

"Grey get your butt over here she needs you." Couch screams and everyone turns and looks at me. I stand there looking at the ground with the tears rolling down my cheeks. I hear quick footsteps coming over to me. "It's ok couch you can continue the game I'm sure they'll be ok without me." She nods and blows her whistle and screams at the class as she walks away.

He turns to me "so what's wrong you miss me already." I shake my head and continue looking at the ground. "I/I called Dean and as-asked if he could take my home, b-b-but he said he's busy and t-told me to find you an-and ask if you can t-take me home." I sniffle and wipe my cheeks.