"Oh, come on. Football is boring," Mariah groaned.

"I know it is, honey. But you're going to watch it whether you like it or not," Mom said.

I finished my hot dog when the third half was over. Someone grabbed my hand and I looked to see Brian standing beside me. I looked back at the game as the last half is starting. About five minutes into the game, we finally got a touchdown, so now it's 7-0.

Brian started to stroke my hand with his thumb while still looking at the game. He then over to me and whispered into my ear, "You know, I wasn't lying when I said you look great in that hoodie. You actually look hot in it. You should wear something like that more often." He pulled me back behind everyone before he stood behind me and put his hands under my shirt and hoodie.

"Brian...what are you doing?" I feel weirded out by this because I thought I would be the one making the moves on him, not the other way around.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He puts his hands over my abdomen and I bit my lip trying not to moan. "I'm finishing what happened in the library today, that's all."

I put my hand over my mouth as I started to moan when Brian traced his hands up further to my chest before going back down to my stomach. He's really good at this. I wonder what else he can do with those hands.

"Mmm..." I moaned into my hand as Brian traced his fingers over my abdomen. He was about to go down further when...

"Chris!"

Brian quickly lets go of me when Nate ran up to us and grabs ahold of my blanket. "Can I borrow your blanket? I gave mine to Lucas so he wouldn't get cold."

"Yeah, sure."

"Thanks." He took my blanket and ran back to the crowd.

I hear Brian sniffling behind me. I turned to see tears coming out of his eyes. Why is he crying all of a sudden?

"Brian, are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He wiped the tears away. "Can we go back to the game please?"

I nodded my head and the both of us walked back to the game. His mom smiled when she saw us, but her face changed when she saw Brian's face. She grabs his arm so that he can stand by her and put his head onto her shoulder. I looked over at Seth again, who's giving me another one of those looks.

Finally, the game ended and we won by a touchdown. Everybody started to get ready to go home.

"Bye, guys," Michelle said as she started to walk away.

"Bye, Chris." Kalani gives me a hug. "I'll have Tristan pick you up for the party tomorrow."

My friends all gave me a small smile or a little wave before they went with their families. Great. This is going to be awkward for all of us. I wonder how long it will be awkward for. But then I remembered what Brian told me.

'It was awkward between me and my friends when they found out I'm gay, but then they got used to it. And so will your friends.'

Oh, I hope he's right.

"Let's go, Christopher," Mom said.

I started to follow them when I heard someone tell, "Hey, you!"

I turned to see three boys walking over to me. Crap! Those were the boys Brian's trying to avoid. What would they want with me?

They stopped in front of me and just looked at me. Then the long blonde hair one stepped forward. "Was Brian Walker here?"

"Yes, but he left a minute ago," I said.

He narrowed his eyes. "How do I know you ain't lying?"

"He's probably telling the truth, Caden," the brown haired one said.

"Shut up, Matt!" Caden said. He turned back to me. "You know that asshole did last year?"

"No," I whimpered.

"Well, I don't know what that...queer told you, but he got our brothers in trouble last year and they lost their football scholarships because of that. You tell him if he comes to our games again..."

"You'll do what?" someone said.

We all turned to see my Phy Ed teacher and the football coach Mr. Young walking to us. I step away when Mr. Young came closer and stood in front of the boys. "What have I told you boys about bothering Brian Walker?"

"We're not bothering him, sir. We're bothering this one," the dark haired boy said.

"I don't care, Toby. You shouldn't be bothering him at all...or Brian Walker. Now, get your butts into the locker room now."

The boys mumbled under their breaths as they walked away.

Mr. Young turned to me. "You okay?"

I nodded my head.

"Sorry about those boys. They've been having some...problems lately." He patted me on the back. "Now go find your parents."

I found my family and we walked back home. I thought about what Caden told me. What did Brian do to get their brothers in trouble? I'm so confused right now. I really shouldn't be thinking about it now. What I really should be thinking about is the party tomorrow. I can't believe it! I'm going to my first highschool party! I just hope it'll be fun. Who knows what's going to happen tomorrow.