"Actually it is. I want to meet the rest of your family," Sophia said. "Lead the way, Chris."

I lead the way to my family. On the way there, someone grabbed my arm. I expected it to be Brian, but instead it was Seth. He looked back before leaning toward me, "Hey, so um, I want to ask you a question, and please don't mad okay?"

"Okay?"

He took a deep breath before asking, "Do you have a thing for my brother?"

"What?"

"I asked if you-"

"I heard what you asked, Seth. What makes you think I have a thing for your brother?" I wanted to deny it, but I think that Seth has figured it out because he's been giving me these looks everytime I'm around Brian.

"I'm just asking because of what happened in the library today," Seth said. "I've seen the way you two have been looking at each other, and then the way he touched your stomach and you just let him. And then I saw you leaned back into him."

"I'm sorry, Seth, but I do like him, and I think he likes me back." I looked back at Brian who's talking to Spencer. He looked at me and gave me a small smile before talking back to Spencer.

"I know. I'm just telling you that's Brian's kind of dealing with something that happened last year, and I don't think he's ready to move on from it yet."

"What happened?" I'm dying to know because some people brought it up.

"Brian's the one who should be telling you, when he wants to."

"Oh, okay."

We found my parents and Xavier's parents talking to a woman with her light brown hair pulled back into a ponytail and wearing an Arctic Cat jacket. Jacob, Nate, and Preston are wrestling with Lucas with a boy about Jacob's age while Mariah, Mia, and Xavier's sister are watching them.

"Mom?" Seth said.

His mom looked over to us and smiled. "Hi, kids." She gasped when she saw me and came up to me to give me a hug. "You must be Christopher. I've heard so much about you."

"Really?"

"Yes." She lets go of me. "I've heard stories from your grandma—and from Seth and Brian."

"Really?" I'm a lot more shocked that Brian would actually say something about me.

"Yeah. Your grandma is always talking about you and your family. And Brian and Seth wouldn't stop talking about you all week—mostly Brian."

"Mom!" Brian said, his face turning red with embarrassment.

"Sorry, sweetie," his mom laughed. She turned to the boys who are still wrestling Lucas. "Keegan, get over here!"

The boy got off of Lucas along with Jacob and they both ran over here. So this must be the Keegan Jacob became friends with. He looks like Brian and Seth with his dark brown curly hair and green eyes.

"Yes, Mom?" Keegan said when he got to us.

"This is Jacob's brother, Christopher," she said.

Keegan turns to me. "Nice to meet you." He turns back to Mrs. Walker. "Anything else?"

"Yes, watch the game with us." She takes Keegan's hand.

"All of you kids. Get over here," Mrs. Duncan said.

Lucas grabbed Nate and gave him a piggyback ride over here while everyone else walked with them.

"Watch the rest of the game with us," she said.