Chapter 4

Dixie's POV

I wake up to the sound of the AC, and Taylers breathing. It gets really hot here. I lay here for a while, my head still on Tayler's chest listening to the rhythmic thumps of his heartbeat. I start to lightly draw shapes across his abs. It was a long day yesterday so I let him sleep. I get up to get some water and go outside on the balcony. The second I open the sliding door and step outside, I am met with a wave of heat, and it's only 7 in the morning! I can hear the birds chirping and the waves crashing. It's very soothing. There is a light breeze and I let down my hair so it can get some of the breeze too. I love the feeling of the wind in my hair. I leave the door open so you can hear the calming noise from inside. Maybe Tayler will wake up then. Probably not, I think. I lean against the balcony railing and think about how lucky I am to be here right now. So much has happened in the last two years. If Charli hadn't gone on TikTok I probably would have never met Tayler. Later, I hear some footsteps and figure Tayler must be up.

Tayler's POV

I wake up and realize Dixie's not with me. I look around to see where she is. I hear some birds and look out onto the balcony. There she is standing there, the light breeze blowing in her hair. I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist. "Good morning." I say. She turns around and kisses me. "Good morning." she says back. "And what a great way to start it too." she says, ruffling her hands though my hair. "Who knew Dixie D'Amelio could be so sappy?" I say. "Only when it's people I care about." she replied. My phone starts to ring from inside. "Lemme see who that is." I say. I pick up the phone. "It's Bryce." I say. After I hang up with Bryce I tell Dixie what he said. "He said that everyone is going out for breakfast and  wants to know if we want to join them." I say. "Sure, just lemme get ready!" she says. "Oh, and also says to bring whatever you need for the pool. "Ok, got it." she says. "Now get out so I can get ready!" she says. "Ok, but don't take too long !" I say back. "I won't!" she calls out, as I'm walking back into my room. Addison goes back with dixie to get ready too. I finish getting ready and Dixie walks back into me and Bryce's room not too long after. She's wearing another coverup with a swimsuit underneath. She looks amazing, as always. "Wow that was fast!" I say. "You'll learn Tayler Holder, that I'm not like the other girls! Ok, now let's go!" she says. I laugh, and then I walk out the door with her. Bryce gives us the directions while he's waiting for Addison to finish getting ready, and we make our way out to the restaurant. We're holding hands while walking over there, and we're both wearing masks and sunglasses because it so sunny and over here. The masks make it 10 times hotter, which is one of the only downfalls of this trip. Luckily, we can take them off when we get to the restaurant. We get on the elevator and ride up to the very top floor, where the restaurant is. It's called Girasoles. We sit down at the table with Chase, Kelianne, and Nate. While we wait for Bryce and Addison to join us we ordered a round of mimosas and a basket of sweet bread. When Bryce and Addison finally arrived we ordered our food. Dixie ordered French toast and I got eggs Benedict. The food was delicious. After we were finished eating we went down the the pools. Today we went to one that had a swim up bar and a spa. We got in the water an it was so refreshing. We swam under the tunnel at the end and had a chicken fight. Dixie and I vs. Chase and Kelianne. Dixie and I won because she has longer arms. We swam up to the bar to order some drinks and snacks, but we didn't go into the spa because it was too hot. By the end of the day we were all worn out again. The heat was really taking a toll on our bodies. Dixie wanted to spend the night with me again so we all decided it would be much easier if Bryce and Dixie swapped rooms. Dixie moved her stuff to our room and Bryce moved his stuff out. We started getting ready for a movie night. Tonight we are gonna order room service and we brought the Roku so we could watch something.

(plz don't hate me for this but I feel like Dixie is low-key scandalous)

Trigger warning: Slight smut