Chapter 3

Just so I don't confuse you, I kinda changed the timeline. Let's say Dixie broke up with Griffin/Tayler and Griffin fought two weeks ago and now it's the present. Also I apologize because this chapter is kinda long but I had a lot of ground to cover!

Kelianne's POV

I walk into Tayler's room to wake him up because we are leaving to Cabo San Lucas today, and when I walk in I see Tayler and Dixie cuddling, and they're both asleep. They look so cute together. I decide not to wake them up. I'm a little confused though. I thought she was with Griffin. I hope she's not cheating on him with Tayler! Because if that ever got out, it would be bye-bye Tayler and Dixie. They would totally get cancelled!

Tayler's POV

I wake up and Dixie is sleeping beside me. I can hear her soft breathing. She's so beautiful. I have to get up because I'm supposed to leave for Cabo today, but I don't want to wake up Dixie. But at the same time, I also don't want her to be alone when she wakes up. I decide to wake her up. I softly rub her back and she wakes up. "Hi." she says in her sleepy voice. "Hi." I say back. " Good morning sleeping beauty." I say. "Sorry I have to wake you up but I'm leaving for Cabo today and I have to pack." "Oh, that's today?" she says. "Yeah, sorry." I respond. "It's fine." she says. "Actually.. I mean it's very last minute, but do you want come?" I ask. "To Cabo?" she says, suddenly sitting up really fast. "Yeah, Tony and Ondreaz were gonna go but Tony got sick and then Ondreaz caught it too. They airline couldn't refund their tickets because it was too late and they didn't have insurance so they're selling them. Bryce texted me last night and told me that Addison just bought one from them and she's coming. We're staying there for a week. So, what do you think?" I say. "Hell yes!" she says with a big smile on her face. But first I need you to drop me off at my house so I can pack and I need to tell my parents." "Shit!" she says. "What!?" I ask. "I forgot to to tell my mom where I was last night. You would think that since I'm a legal adult she wouldn't treat me like Charli, but nope!" she says. "Well to be fair, you are way more reckless than Charli.", I say. "And sometimes you do act like a sixteen year old." "Not funny Tayler", she says sticking her tongue out at me. I laugh. I drop her off at her house and her mom Heidi thanks me. I get back to the hype house and finish packing.

Dixie texts me and asks me if I can pick her up and if she can drive to the airport with us. I tell her yes and we drive over there. Nate and I go in one car, Bryce and Addison are in another, and Kelianne and her boyfriend Chase are in theirs. We go to pick up Dixie and meet up with Bryce, Addison, Kelianne, and Chase at LAX. We check our luggage. Once we get past security we split up. Dixie, Addison, and Kelianne go to get stuff for the plane, Nate and Chase go to get lunch at the Shake Shack and I'm in a duty-free with Bryce, getting the alcohol, like normal, even though I don't even drink. We all are wearing masks and are being super careful. We meet up at the boarding gate, and eat lunch. Then we board. As usual, everything has to be documented for our instagram stories, so our fans know what's up. Nate and Dixie swap seats so she can sit next to me. I get the window seat and she's next to me. I take a look at what Dixie bought. She got lots of gummies, some influencer magazines, water, melatonin, what I think is a lip gloss, and a travel makeup bag. I look up at her. "What, can't a girl get things she absolutely doesn't need!?" she says. I laugh. "Thanks for the melatonin." I say, picking it up. "Well it's not just for you, you have to share." she says. We both take a melatonin and she lays her head on me while reading her magazine. I eat some of her gummies. We take some cute instagram pics with funny filters and we are both listening to music when she eventually she falls asleep on me. I decide maybe it's time for me to take a short nap too. I lay my head on hers and fall asleep.

Addison's POV

I get up to use the bathroom on the plane and on my way back I see Tayler and Dixie sleeping on each other. They look so cute together! I run back to my seat to get my phone and take a picture of them. I can't wait to show Dixie! I show Kelianne the picture because she's two seats behind me and she tells me that she caught them snuggling in bed this morning. W'ere kind of yelling because we are far away and in masks because of corona regulations.  I hope we don't wake them up. Kelianne said that she was concerned because she thought that Dixie was cheating on Griffin. I told her that Dixie broke up with Griffin but hasn't made it public yet. I told her that Dixie said she will soon, she just doesn't want there to be a lot of drama. That seems to clear things up with Kelianne. I finish reading my book and snuggle up next to Bryce. Yeah, I know, we're dating.... again. What can I say, we really like each other!