Chapter 25 - School

'Alex,Elliot you guys are gonna get me late', I called them.
'Geez women calm down we are coming', Alex ran down followed by Elliot.
'Really you are 15 min late no breakfast. Let's go', I said holding their hands dragging them to the car.
'Katherine I am famished', Alex whinned.
'Should have thought earlier', I said as I started my car and drive to school. I parked at my usual spot as Alan came and handed Alex and Elliot their breakfast which was Coffee and Eggmcmuffins.
'Oh Alan I love you your bestfriend wanted us to starve and die', Alex smiled taking a bite from his burger.
'Well my bestfriend texted me to bring you lazy ass breakfast', he smiled looking at me as I crossed my arm.
Alex stopped midnite and smiled at me,' I knew 9t my sister would never let me starve'
I rolled my eyes as I walked toward the school. I went to my locker and went towars my first class.
Today is technically our last day cause it s graduation in two weeks.
.
'Katherine principal is calling you honey', Ms. Rhea my teacher told me as I packed my stuff and walked to the principal's room.
I knocked the door and entered.
'Oh Katherine come sit', she pointed me to the chair.
'Katherine I would like to tell you you topped your year so, you are the valedictorian of this year', she smiled.
'Thankyou so much Ma'am', I smiled.
'Offcourse honey here this is your letter and invitation for your family', she said handling me the envelopes.
'Thanks', I smiled as I walked to the cafeteria as it was almost lunch break. When I went in it was empty, I went to my usual seat and sat down reading my novel.
Soon the bell rang and the cafeteria started to fill with kids.
Alan came and sat beside me, followed by Sophia.
We went in line and and picked our food and started eating. Suddenly the whole cafeteria went silent silent. It was my brother's and their basketball team. I rolled my eyes and continued eating. I don't understand everyone drooling over my brother's.
Alex, Alan came to my table and sat down with their head 9n my shoulder.
'Sup! Sis?', Alex smiled as I smiled back. I could feel eyes burning on my back asi turned around and saw the cafeteria looking at us.
'He is my brother', I said loudly so everyone could hear me and everyone went back to whatever they were doing.
.
.
.
.
'Mom we are back', I called out.
'Wash your hands I'll bring your snacks', mom called.
I ran to my room and changed into comfy clothes.
As I walked down mom had already bought out our snacks which was orange juice and sandwiches.

Alex had to go somewhere so, I hung around with Elliott in his room watching a movie and soon I drifted to sleep.
I heard shuffling in the room and whispers as I open my eyes it was Alex and Jacob talking.
'See you asshole you woke her up', Jacob hit his head.
I tried getting up but a heavy arm of Elliot holding me down.
I softly pulled it away and tucked him.
'We are going for boxing's, Jacob said.
'Wait imma come too', I said running behind them and climbed on Jacob's back as held me.
Me first I said as I picked the gloves and walked in the ring followed by Jacob.
We did almost 4 round two with each one.
It was 6 in the evening when we came down.
'Wanna grab starb's', I asked Jacob as he nodded.
He grabbed his car keys as we walked out and in his car.
We got 2 venti ice coffee and 2 Pumpkin latte for Elliot and Alex.
When we reached home dad was alredy back.
'Hey dad', I smiled.
'Hey Katherine where were you?', he asked.
'With Jacob to Starbucks', I smiled as I sat down beside him sipping my drink.
'Dad Xander?', I asked.
'He will be here soon love', he smiled.
'Okay I will have a shower and I have news for everyone', I smiled as I walked back to my room and took a long shower, washed my hair. I changed into a cute panda nighdress and blow dried my hair I grabbed the envelopes as I walked down I could hear Xander talking.
'Here', I said handing the letter to dad and taking a seat at the table.
'Oh my god Katty', he smiled passing the letter to mom as he hugged me.
'Congratulations sweety!,', mom smiled and hugged me.
'Oh that's why principal called you as Alex and Elliot hugged me followed by Xander and Jacob.
'We are really proud of you Katherine', dad smiled.

'Have you decided which college you wanna go?', dad asked.
'Yes, I do have few in mind, registration is not opening till next week though', I said taking a sip from the water.
'I am sure you will get in whichever college you wish', dad smiled
The rest of the dinner went good with talking, laughter and poor jokes.

Hey Guys!
I know this chapter is not much but 2 updates yay!!!💗💗

But I have a great idea for the next chapter please stay tuned.

Like and comment.

Till then,
💗💗