Chapter 17 - Amusement Park

~After one month from the incident~

'Wakeup Sleepy head', Jacob woke we up from my sleep.
'What happened, why are you waking me up at this ungodly hour?', I mumbled at Jacob.
'Today is my day to spend with you and we are taking Faith with us you have to get ready and even dress her up. Come quick', Jacob said.
'Fine geez!! I feel so loved', I said waking up from my comfortable bed.
I walk down to get Faith up to get ready, dad was playing Tag with her.
'Dad you will get late for your meeting, oh my god just because mom went to a business trip that doesnt mean you will skip your work', I said picking faith in my arms.
'please just 5 minutes', dad wined.
'No you go before I call mom you are already 15 minutes late now rush even we have to go somewhere', I said taking faith upstairs.

I bought Faith up we both have a bath and we changed into a white 2 piece while Faith was dressed in a red frock. Faith held my fingers as we walk down Jacob was dressed in black T-Shirt and jeans and talking on the phone waiting for us.

 Faith held my fingers as we walk down Jacob was dressed in black T-Shirt and jeans and talking on the phone waiting for us

'Oh my god Faith you look so adorable',Jacob cooed down at her.
'Thankyou', she said kissing his cheeks.
'Come leads go', Jacob said
We went out where his black Lamborghini awaits.

'Come leads go', Jacob saidWe went out where his black Lamborghini awaits

'Lets go grab breakfast okay', Jacob said placing Faith in her car seat.
'What do you want to eat munchkin?', I asked.
'Waffles', she said clapping her hands.
'Waffles it is then', Jacob said driving to a nearby cafè.
'Jake I think a car's following us', I said looking at the mirror.
'Oh that's our security after the leak of your identity media is crazy for your one photo', Jacob said.
'Hummm so, what's the plan?', I asked.
'Patience sister... ', he said winking at me.
I rolled my eyes at his response.
Soon we came to a hault to a beautiful restaurant. I got down as Jacob goes to retrieve Faith from the back seat.
The manager of the restaurant greets us and showed our table it was in private area offcourse.
We sat down after putting Faith is a booster seat.
A waiter came and handed us menu.
'Do you wanna have something with waffles Faith?', Jacob asked
'Apple juice', Faith replied.
'Okay then', Jacob placed the menu back.
'I will have 2 toast with scrambled eggs with a cup of black coffee and waffles with chocolate drizzle and apple juice for the little one here', Jacob ordered.
'I will have 2 pancakes with a cup of tea please', I said handing him the menu.
'It will be with you in next 10 minutes sir', the waiter told and went away.
'So, Faith how was your first day at school?', Jacob asked.
'Oh it was very good I like my teacher Ms. Mary she is very preety oh I even have a boyfriend his name is Matt', Faith said excitedly.
Jacob was shocked with the mention of boyfriend.
'Oh no Faith you cannot have a boyfriend. Don't you know boys have cooties', Jacob said panicking.
'Whats cooties?', she asked innocently.
And Jacob started explaining about cooties to her and why she should not have boyfriend.
'Is it true aunty?', She looked at me
'Yes honeybuns as true as unicorns', I said with a eyeroll.
'Huh!! I will not talk to him I will tell him that he have cooties', She told Jacob and he had a sign of relief.
Soon our breakfast came. Jacob break Faiths waffle into bite size pieces and we talked about things here and there mostly Faith speaking and we listening.