Chapter 3 - Way Home

As we sat down in the car I realised I was hungry.
'Anyone hungry?', I asked the rest.
'Yes can I have BigMC with large fries and large coke and MCflurry', Alex said.
'Are you planning to feed the whole world', I asked.
'Comeon little one I am a big man with big needs', he said.
I giggled at his response. Maybe they are not that bad.
The line was long so, I called mumma
'Hey baby', she said
'Mumma we are at McDonald's you guys want something?', I asked.
'No honey', she said.
'Okay see ya!', I said disconnecting the call.
My phone buzzed it was Alan.
'Hello sweetcheeks', he said.
'Hey bubba', I said.
'where you at?', he asked.
'McDonalds you need something', I asked.
'oh can you get me Big Mac with large coke', he asked.
'sure btw emergency in an hour', I said.
'cool bye love you', he said.
'love yaa,bye', I then cut the call.
All of my "brothers" were looking at me or glaring at me.
'what?', I said.
'Who was he?', Xavier asked.
'He was Ben, my best friend', I said
'You said you don't like men', Alex said
'He is an exception to everything', I said
Soon we reached the window ordered our food.
As we reached near Ben's home I honked after a minute he came out running.
He saw my brother's and raised his eyebrow.
'long story see you in a bit', I passed him his food and drove away.
I parked the car in front of my house gave them their food.
'Tell mom I am going to Ben I will be back in a bit', I said and drove off without hearing their answer.

~Xavier Knight POV~
We all were having dinner and it was silent as always.
'Your mom called up', dad said. We all looked up it has been 17 years since we all decided to send mom away with Katherine our little sister our life away from us. I still remember the day dad and mom announced that they are having a baby girl,we all were so excited to have a little sister.
The day we held her in our hands her green eyes held so much purity just like an angel. All four of us promised her to protect her and cherish her.
'Is Katherine okay?', Jacob asked breaking me from my chain of thoughts.
'Yes she is okay. Well I was thinking as we have eleminated Marcus we can bring them back', dad said.
We all looked up with the biggest smile.
'So, when are they coming back', Jacob asked.
'Well we are going tomorrow to pick them up', dad said.
Since then smile did not leave our face.

We all were sitting in the game room
'Dude do you think she will remember us', Elliot asked.
'She was only 3 months when she left how do you think she will remember us you asshole', Jacob said.
'Well we will see what tomorrow brings', I said.

We all were sitting in the car going towards mom company.
It was quite a big comapany. Mom made it when she was 16 years and today it is one of the biggest publishing house.
We made to her office and she was sitting in her chair looking just as I remeber her.
Dad walked towards her and they hugged I could see tears in their eyes.
Then she walked us and we hugged her we all were crying we missed her as much as she missed us.
'Come sit sweetheart', she said.
'Mom where is Katherine?', I asked.
'She is in her school she will be here around 2',she said.
'Do you wanna see her picture', she asked.
We all nodded with a smile.
She passed her phone there was a picture of her she looked so beautiful and yet so innocent.
'We are gonna have a hard time keeping boys away from her?', Alex said and we couldn't agree more.
Mom laughed,' You don't have to worry about that she donot entertain boys?'
'Why?', Elliott asked.
Mom shrugged and said,'Thats her story to tell'.
Just in cue dad phone ringed and he excused himself.
Just then door opened and Katherine entered. She looked more beautiful in real we all were looking at her dumbfounded.
She looked at us for a brief moment of time and then looked away and mom held her hands and started telling her about us.

I did not expected the reaction she gave its more like she was prepared for it. It's like she knew all along.

Now, we all were were sitting in her car driving towards her home. She must be hungry as she turned towards McDonald drive through.