Chapter 7- School

(Katherine outfit and hairdo)

Hey Beautiful people!
Hope you are doing good😄 and keeping yourself healthy.
So, I decided that I will from now update daily cause why not😜

Please like⭐, comment📝

Xavier's POV

I woke at 6:00am and decided to wake up katty. When I went to her room she was not there.
I went downstairs thinking where she might go so early.
'Mom where is Katty?', I asked.
'Oh she might have gone for running or in the gym', mom said.
I slowly walked towards gym and saw her running on the treadmill hearing songs from her airpods.
'We got a health freak in the house huh!', I asked.
She got down from the tradmill sipping from her water bottle.
'well brother you were not suppose to know but now you do so, donot tell anyone my secret.', she winked at me and left.
I just shake my head at her sassy remark.
I went to the kitchen to helping mom make breakfast.
'mom is she always this sassy', I asked.
She let out a laugh,'honey she has always been like this but, that doesn't mean anything different sweety she loves you all'.
'I know mom she really is so cute and I sort of love her sassy comments', I laughed.

Katty came down with a bag hanging her left shoulder her macbook in her hand with her car keys.
'My dear sister you look beautiful', I said
'well thankyou dear brother wish I could say same about you', she said with a smirk.
Mom handed her a glass of smoothie.
'Well you just wait till I all dress up then we will see', I said winking at her and walked to my room to get changed.

Katherine POV

'Alex, Elliot come down you are gonna get me late', I shouted from downstairs.
Soon I heard footsteps coming down.
'This is the first and the last time I am taking you with me from tomorrow you either be here before me or arrange your own ride' I said.
'Well goodmorning dear sis and I see you are really punctual you really are dads carbon copy', he said slinging his hand on my shoulder.
'Well atleast someone took the punctual trait from me and you need to learn to be punctual', dad said eyeing Alex and Elliot.
Soon Xavier came down in a crisp grey suit.
'Well Xavier I see you have groomed yourself', I said smiling.
'Well do I look good now?', he asked raising his eyebrow.
'Naah', I said walking out.
I can hear laughing from inside.

'Okay here we are at the school I will show you the office we might have few classes together seeing we are in the same year', I said walking inside the building.
'Aah.. Katty why is everyone staring at us not that we mind or anything', Alex asked winking at Elliot.
'Well as I told you I donot entertain boys except Alan so, they are just curious', I said.
I turned around and faced the people they were murmuring in themselves,'I beleive you all have work rather than gawking at me', I said with most deadpanned look.
And soon everyone dispersed.
We all walked inside the office.
'Hello Mrs. Hailey', I said
'Oh hello Katherine how have you been love', she said with a smile.
'Oh nothing these are my brother's Alex and Elliot they are joining so, if I could get there schedule's', I said .
'Yes love here they are and they are joining at the end of semester?', she asked.
'Oh Mrs. Hailey they just love me so much just can't resist my charm you know', I said winking at her and walking out of the office.
'So, both of you have first with me I will arrange someone to drop you both to your next class', I said walking towards our first class.
As we entered the class everyone were already seated and as we walked it went silent.
Alex and Elliot walked with me I sat down with Alan while Alex and Elliot sat down behind me.
Soon the teacher entered and asked for the new students and after there introduction the class went on and I busied myself typing the notes.
After almost half and hour bell rang.
We all walked out.
'Al what's your next class?', I asked.
'P.E.', he said.
'Oh can you show Alex and Elliot they also have P.E.', I said
'Oh sure come', I said
With that I moved to my next class and soon the day dragged on and on.

Alex, Alan, Elliot, Sophia and me were sitting our usual table on the canteen talking about things.
'Queen bee is coming here', sophia said nugging me.
I just rolled my eyes.
'Hey katherine', Britney said in her oh so annoying voice.
I just looked at her with my resting bitch face.
'Heard you are talking to boys', she said with that fake smile.
'You have any issue?', I asked.
'No I was wondering what these two hot boys were doing with you', she said with an eye roll.
From the corner of my eyes I saw alex and Elliot were clenching their fist and stood up. Before they could do anything I throw the water at her face grabbed her hair and rubbed her face with tissue and all her makeup came off I swear it's like she used the whole bottle of foundation. I held her with her shoulder turned her around.
'This is our queen bee everybody if you can even recognise her', I said with a laugh.
I again turned her around,' listen here you, mess with me again I will chop up all your extensions and I don't want you or either your minions near my brothers do you get it bitch and shoo'
'Well that was something dear sister', Alex said with a smile.
'i just donot take shit from people', I said with an eye roll.

'How was first day?', mom asked Alex and Elliot during dinner.
As usual Elliot got exited and told everything.
Xavier raised an eyebrow at me and I did the same.
'Getting in fights Katherine?', he asked.
'No Xavier I gave her 3 fair warning and have been tolerating her sorry ass for way too long and she though that she could do anything and say anything and I won't reply. Well I have to remind her I am not mom', I said.
'what do you mean you are not mom', dad asked.
'Well you see dad mom and her mother are friends if you can call it friendship she come to our home evaluate our home, me and mom, try to teach her how to be a mom and all make sassy remark and mom does nothing except waving her off', I told dad.
'Honey it's not right she cannot treat you like that', dad told mom.
'I know but I am not able to reply', mom said.
'Well she is coming tomorrow to meet me', mom told.
'Oh just great', I said.