Chapter 16 -Welcome Back Momma

'Okay Babby, let's dress quickly. We need to ready to welcome mumma right?', I got out a cute little pink frock with a pink bow.
I also changed into a black top with gray pants.

I held her hands and we walk down with bouquet of flowers in Faiths hand

I held her hands and we walk down with bouquet of flowers in Faiths hand. I hurt car and Xavier walked in with mom helping Katherine in.
Faith ran to her mom. Amber crouched down to her level.
'Welcome back momma',. Faith smiled at her mom and gave her the flowers.
'Thankyou sweety, the flowers are beautiful', Amber kissed her cheeks and we lead to the living room as we sat down I hugged her.
'Its okay Katty I am fine', Amber said hugging me back.
'I was scared', I whispered to her.
'Katherine knight getting scared well it's a first', she smiled at me.
'Shut up', I said back.
'Amber I thought you went to London, Katty never told me anything',Mom asked.
'I know she don't wanted you to worry you were working on 3 books at that time and you already had a lot on your plate. Even I had no idea I was in coma for one month', Amber told mom.
'Oh hun I am so sorry. You went through so much', mom said hugging her.
'I was not alone Natalie they all were with me doctors told me for one month no one left my side for a moment especially katty', Amber smiled at me.
'So, what happened after you wake up from coma?', dad asked.
'Well mr. Knight___, Amber said but dad interrupt her.
'Call me Xander sweety', dad smiled at her.
'Well Xander when I woke up they told me everything I was disturbed and stopped talking and eating, I was trying to find my mistake. Then one day Katty barged like a lunatic person in my room and told oh sorry actually threatened me that I need to stop acting like a kid and grow up and that I need to understand it was not my mistake I need to be happy and and eat for my baby and she left the room angry. I realised that it was not me at fault but kale so, next day I apologised to her and everything went back. I cannot stay at my place so, I use to stay at one of  Katherine's home for last 4 years and worked from home.
'Oh where do you work now?', mom asked.
'Aaah actually.... I work as your Vice president', she said smiling sheepishly.
'What? but... You have your resignation', mom asked confused.
'That credit goes to your daughter. She send you the resignation and herself did the interview for VP reselected me and I worked under fake name', she said.
'Who is Seira then?',mom asked
'Mom, Seirra is actually Amber's assistant. All work was done by Amber Seirra was just the face', I told
'Oh my god', mom put her head on her hand.
'Damn sis you were intelligent for a 15 year old!', Elliot said.
'Thanks brother', I winked at him.
'You are crazy Katherine', old man said.
'Well old man out of everyone I thought you would know me well',I said faking a hurt.
'Well I would request you to give credit to Alan and Sophia without them nothing was possible', I said putting hands on each of their shoulder.

Alan, Sophia and Delan(aka Old man) went back home.
Dad asked or more like ordered Amber to stay with us.
So, now I was in my room while Amber and Faith were in their taking a nap. I was just hanging around in my room.
'Honey can you came down to my office?', dad asked.
'Coming dad', I said back and walked down.
'Princess I request you to please calm down and listen...', dad was interrupted by a phone call it was Alan but before I could pick it up he barged inside worried look all over his face.
'What happened?', I asked confused.
Soon Sophia and Amber walked in all tensed.
'Okay it is weird but what happened?', I asked.
'Katherine be calm okay... Someone leaked who is KK and you are all over the internet', mom said.
I sat down shocked, too shocked to even move a muscle.
'Who did it?', I asked.
'We don't know yet', mom said.
'Well it is someone from your company only because the leaked information track back to your company IP address', Alan said.
'Fuck', I whispered.
I took a deep breath.
'Mom it's okay, remember we made a deal that when I will turn 18 we will tell who is KK. I am prepared mom. It's just one month early', I smiled at her.
'Katherine everyone know how much your freedom mean to you, how much privacy mean to you after this you might loose your freedom and privacy', mom said.
'Mom privacy is lost when you overshare things. I only have 3 friends maximum and you know I donot like big social circle. I will be fine and as for freedom no one take that from me. So chill go confirm. Be proud', I held her hand.
'I was so scared as you all acted I thought Harry styles died ', I said with a laugh.
'Hey can we celebrate today. Dad how about we go to a restaurant all of us?',I asked.
'Sure hun... You sure are crazy', dad said with a laugh.
'hee thanks', Come Alan and Sophia you can dress here in my room.
I put my arms around their shoulder and we walked up.

Mr. Knight POV

I hugged Natalie from behind,' You taught her right baby'. I said.
'Humm.. She teach me everyday you know. From finding positivity in every situation and impotance of friends, how to stand up for yourself?', Natalie said.
'You know Xander I never told you but there was a time when I started getting dipressed there was so much I was scared to raise Katherine on my own always thought that I am doing something wrong... But one day Katherine came to me and held my hands told me that's it's okay to cry sometimes it's okay to not to be brave and taught me how to let my emotions flow how to be my own self. She send me on a cruise and handled school and company so well just at the mere of 16 she did it, I everyday tell her that she was born 60 and everyday she only grows up', Natalie told me.
'Baby why don't you told me about dipression I would have bought you back we would have done it together somehow', I said holding her close.
'I was about to but Katharine got me back together stronger than before', she smiled at me pecking my lips.
'I am proud of her and you!', I said truthfully.
'Where did she learnt how to fight?', I asked curiously.
'Oh that's from school she is a black belt in Karate and she learnt shooting from shooting range'She said.
'Come let's get dressed', Natalie said dragging me to our room.
'Do you think we can have a quicky before that', I asked wiggling my eyebrows.
'We will see', she said winking at me.
'Fuck... I am a lucky man', I thought to myself smiling like a crazy.

Hey beautiful people!!
Hope you are doing good.

Like and comment 🥺
Love,
💗💗
Bee

Guys... I have been seeing that there are not enough likes but there are reads.
I will update next only when there will be 20+ likes in this chapter.
Sorry:( but I just can't help it.
It really gets me thinking whether the story is good or not, I thought of deleting it many times. So, please help!!