~ Chapter 4 ~

Mulai dari awal

Lincoln 💪 - Who's Madi?

Clarke 😺 - She is living with me right now and we are going to Floukru this Friday.

Harper 🎶 - How old is she?

Clarke😺 - She is 8

Jasper ☢ - Right.

Monty 🖥 - And you prefer Floukru over the party at the Blakes?

Raven🔧 - Yes, she does.

Clarke 😺 - No, I don't. I didn't have a choice.

Raven 🔧 - Yeh, whatever.

I threw my phone on the bed and started doing my homework. It was five quiet minutes until someone interrupted me again. I heard a knocking, opening door, and then someone called me. I turned to see Madi, standing shyly in my doors.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"I-- I need some help. You know, with my homework," she answered very quietly, looking at her feet, embarrassed.

"Um, sure" I smiled at her, as she stared at me with relief. "Bring it in." And we sat on my bed.

It took me four minutes to fully explain everything. After that, she ran away from my room, happier.

I smiled and came back to my homework, again. This time no one interrupted me, and I could finally finish it.

As I was closing the book, someone went to my room.

"Octavia?"

The dark-haired girl was standing in my doors.

"Raven and Luna, huh?" she grinned at me, jumping on my bed. I joined her.

"Yeah."

"Luna told me. She was so happy about it! Have you seen her?"

"Have you seen Raven? She was all like a Christmas tree!"

"They are gonna be superior together!"

"Yes!"

"Let me think... Sea Mechanic!"

"Oh, hell yeah!"

We talked for thirty minutes until she had to leave. After that, I took out the laptop and started watching some series.

I didn't know when, but I did fall asleep. I woke up in a really uncomfortable position, my hands and legs were numb and my spine ached.

But someone closed my laptop and put some blanket on me. It must be my mother. I'll thank her later.

I stood up and stretched. And that was the moment when it hit me. It was already dark outside. I must have been asleep for a few hours! I looked at my watch. It was 10 p.m.

I took a short shower and jumped to my bed again. I fell asleep fast.

The alarm woke me up the next morning. I packed my backpack and changed into some T-shirt and sweats, then went downstairs.

Mom, Kane, and Madi were already there, eating breakfast.

"Hey, guys!"

"Hi," they answered.

I smiled at mom and said:

"Thank you," but she only gave me a confused look. "For the laptop and blanket." She was still looking at me, confused.

"It was me," Madi said, smirking.

"Ohh. Well, thank you, Madi," I smirked at her and made myself breakfast.