" Anna wait , Clara did not do anything wrong. I didn't mean to love her.. I tried stopping this feelings but it didn't work.

" i am glad you were smart enough to dump Clara....I can't ruin my father's company and my father's investment and reputation because of you... you have to accept that we are tied together , we will rekindle our love after the wedding

" there is nothing to rekindle Anna, i don't love you anymore.. this marriage will ruin the both of us. We are going to live as one yes but I really wonder what it will be like... " he rushed out.

Ryan's pov

Anna found out. I hope she didn't hurt Clara. Two people i want to protect her from are Anna and my dad Daniella is a small issue compared to what Anna can do when she is raged. I opened her door. She just dropped her cup which she used to take a drug. I took her into my arms

" Clara are you ok? Did Anna hurt you? Did she abuse you? Talk to me huh .. please say something...I moved her body while questioning her but she didn't talk. She just shed tears, she just kept crying. that was when I saw the blood on her face

" Anna slapped you?

"no she didn't

"Anastasia slapped you. Is she drunk?I stormed out of the room and ran up to my room.

Anna's pov

Ryan stormed in looking very upset. I dropped the glass of water I wanted to drink on the table .

" Anna how dare you?

" what?

"how dare you slap Clara?

" because she is a slu...he picked the glass of water and threw the water in it to my face, then was about to through the glass when it slipped from his hands and shattered on the floor. Yes! I am used to that. That is his habit when he doesn't want me to say something.

" what did you say Anna? Who is a slut? Anna what did Clara do wrong? Tell me what did she do? This is a fucking free world, lovers meet and break up ,people fall in love again. i love Clara and she loves me too ,i loved you but I no longer do. Same way you loved Tony before moving into my house. but when you arrived you fell deeply for me too ... it's a normal occurrence Anna ,it happened to you with me and now it's happening to me with Clara . I love her and It is not a crime, you said so yourself when I told you to break up with Tony first to avoid issues you said you have the right to love and love was a mistake you committed too in the past ,loving me and not caring who you were hurting. it is not my fault I repeated the same thing by falling for Clara but I tried my best not to hurt you. so what did you say again that Clara did?

" Ryan she ....

"Ryan she what? You are acting as though you are so right but you are worse ,how dare you take judgement into your hands? Anna are you chaste? Should i refresh your memory?

" Ryan.

" Anna what did Clara do that you hadn't done? You were dating Tony when you came to my house ,just like I was dating you when Clara came. Anna you fell in love with me then even when you had Tony and I loved you too you said you couldn't break up with Tony over the phone , but Tony was just few miles away.you said you needed time I agreed and i waited for you... but Anna you couldn't control your own desires you wanted sex so badly I told you to break up with Tony first and wait for me to meet Ella but you couldn't you kept luring and seducing me into your arms until we finally consummated you didn't care if there was a Tony or even a Daniella because you were in love or am i lying?