Chapter 63 | I'm late

Beginne am Anfang

"That means you'll forgive me for the business meeting I've had and has made you run away again?" I asked her, pointing to the diamond on her finger.

"You mean..." she murmurs embarrassed, eyes gauging at me.

"She's a wedding planner," I confirm her suspicions and she covers her gaping mouth with one of her delicate hands.

She curls both of her arms around my neck and her lips are so close to mine that I can feel her breath fanning on my dry ones.

"Kiss me, daddy," she whispers sensually, and my manhood jerks awake. I growl deeply and dive into the crock of her neck, feeling thirsty again for her.

I surely do not forget the promised punishment, have spanked her butt five times but damn, she is all turned in right from the second spank.

I had it planned for more, but I couldn't resist.

Daddy is all turned on and a mess until he gets inside of his good baby girl and ravishes her all night long until she's half-sleeping on my chest, consumed and fulfilled.

I take her in my arms and walk with her to the shower.

I can't lie, I want to have my way with her again.

She's... exquisite, her curves are fuller now, her breasts firm and round, and her skin is glowing with water drops sliding along her shape, where my hands are eager to touch and caress.

"Come on, baby girl, let's get you in bed," I say, lifting her in my arms and wrapping her legs around my waist. She curls her arms around my neck and places her head on my shoulder.

I smirk in contentment and walk with her into the bedroom, holding her weight with my hands under her butt.

I inhale the scent of her skin to the pit of my lungs while walking towards the bed. Fuck, I'm doomed with this woman.

I put her gently on the bed and laid down next to her, scooping her in my arm, and feeling the skin of her back with my chest.

Finally, all things are back in place. Well, almost.

To be complete, I have to take Becca back to my home, to my nest.

We're leaving for NY today, after three blissful days spent with Lucas in mom's mansion

Mom has been crying since morning, of course, but my grandparents are supposed to arrive back home this evening, so she won't be alone for too long.

We've finally said our goodbyes and hit the road. We're having a long trip ahead of us and I feel a little phased off.

Lucas holds my hand in his since we left, placed it on his thigh, peeking at me from time to time while I'm giving him only small smiles.

"What is it, baby?" he asks when it becomes a worry for him.

"Hm... I don't know. I think I'm hungry. And I feel a little... sleepy, I guess," I reply.