I was about to walk back to the car until the girl finally got our menus and walked us to our booth, Xavier grabbing my hand. I tried pulling away but he'd only tighten his grip as a sign for me to stop.

Fuck him.

She then left but promised to be back to take our orders, mainly referring to Xavier and not me before she walked off. I sat on the other side of the booth once I saw Xavier take his seat. Raising his eyebrows as he looked at me, I simply looked down and read the menu.

I know he's questioning why I'm not sitting next to him but he can shove a sock in it for all I care. As I looked over the menu debating on getting Carbonara or the Bruschetta, I felt his piercing gaze on me the entire time.

"Do you need something? You're busy staring at me instead of figuring out what it is you're getting." Closing the menu, putting it off to the side. I watched as he got up a few seconds later before swiftly moving to sit on the outside of my booth but luckily, I beaten him to it. He stood in front of me with a devilish smirk plastered on his face.

"Scoot aside Arii. I don't want to do this to you." He teased as I looked at him with an confused expression. What is he gonna do?

I then knew the answer to that question once I saw his hand nearing me. Moving back towards the wall as quickly as I could while looking at him in shock as he sat next to me.

"I see that you're still ticklish." How could someone like me not be ticklish anymore? A little snort escaped from me once I felt a finger poking at my sides. Xavier chuckling softly, staring at me.

I could no longer fight the smile that made its way on my face, but that quickly changed once I saw that waitress practically prancing in our direction.

"What can I get for you handsome?" I scoffed, gaining the attention from both her and Xavier. Ignoring his questioning gaze I dug in my purse for my phone, wanting to distract myself before I do or say something that I'll regret later on.

"I'll get the Bistecca alla Fiorentina with a coke." Everytime I hear him speak like that, I begin to feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

Ms. Pull My Panties Down smiled and wrote his order down, didn't even bother asking what I wanted.

Am I invisible today or what?!

"What about you love?" Xavier was the one to ask what I wanted, I smirked when I saw the girl glaring at me when he referred to me as his love. Just to piss her off even more, I placed my hand on top of his before smiling up at him. He looked at me weirdly but interlocked our hands.

"I would like the Carbonara with water if that's okay." I replied innocently, him smirking down at me.

"Anything for you baby." He motioned for her to go away causing her to glare at me even more with teary eyes before storming away. I smiled in victory once I no longer saw her. Victory for what? I don't know. I then look back to see Xavier already staring at me.

"What?" He laughed but shook his head in response.

"What was all that just now? You never act sweet. At least not like that." He asked, clearly amused by what he just witnessed. I bet I looked like a damn wreck.

"Excuse me? I am sweet. In fact, I'm the sweetest person you'll ever meet! I did nothing wrong." I exclaimed. Nodding his head in agreement, but that seemed to still not answer his question.