Moving forward.

Regina-

Emma is asleep on my chest "Gosh you are so beautiful and as long as you are with me i will never let anyone harm you ever again." I kissed the top of her head and gave her a tight squeeze. I tried to close my eyes to sleep but i could not get to that point. Just as i started to drift of Emma started getting restless she tossed and turned and then she let out a panic scream. She sat up straight and just started crying. I sat up next to her and rubbed soothing sircles on her back. "I am sorry." She said with her hands covering her face. "For what dear?" I asked with a confused look on my face. "I woke you up." She turned to me and looked me in the eyes. She then quickly looked down and i could see that she was feeling embarresed. I lifted her head forcing her to look at me. "You did not wake me. I was not busy sleeping. So you dont have to be sorry and even if i was sleeping i would not mind being woken up by you." I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her in to my embrace. "Thanks Regina" she hugged me tightly. "Would you like to talk about it?" I asked hesitantly. "I... not now. Could i go make us some hot chocolate?" She sat up again and put her hand on mine stroking it lovingly. "Of course dear. Do you want me to come with you?" She gave me a shy smile "No thats oky i will be right back." She turned and gave me a quick kiss on my mouth and i was shocked at first but i did not want her to see that she took me by surprise so i smiled and layed back in the bed. I really am sleepy but i know now is the time that Emma really needs me so instead of dosing off i got up and made my way downstairs and in to the kitchen. "When i am upset or have a lot on my mind i like to drink hot chocolate it really tends to cheer me up." She turned to me and gave a warm smile. "I know what you mean. It usually helps me as well." I made my way right next to her and waited for her to give me the cup of hot chocolate. The gave me the cup and she put her cup right next to her she then turned and sat on the counter top. Everything she does makes me fall just a bit harder in love with her. "I... i did not want to go to the party that night. I think deep down i knew something was not right. I could feel it deep inside op me. But i made a promice to my friends and you frankly pissed me off somewhat that day so i went. I went and no matter how hard i tried i did not fit in with the people there. So i was feeling crowded and it felt like i could not breath so i made my way upstairs to get to the bathroom and i did not see anyone following me i think i was to overwhelmed with my surroundings to notice anything else. And when i came out of the bathroom i did not see him i walked right past him and then he grabbed me and kissed me so my first instinct was to fight him and that just made things worse..." she took a deep breath and continued to talk. "I tried to kick him off me you know. And right after he punched me lights out and even tough i was passed out i could feel everything and i could hear everything and every night when i sleep i dream about that night and its like its happening all over again and i don't know how to make it stop." She took a sip of the hot chocolate and placed it down right next to her. "I never thought that losing your virginity would be that painful." That caught me by surprise. "You were still a virgin?" I think i sounded too surprised. "Yes and i know it sounds stupid and i know that i am gay but i was saving myself for someone special i wanted that day to be special and now i dont even know what to feel. Its like im dead inside but i still feel very much alive but everything hurts. And at times its as if my mind is on replay everything happens all over again and i dont know how to make it stop." She took the cup in her hand again and stared blankly at the fluid in the cup. I slowly turned towards her and placed my hand on hers. "It does not sound stupid its just normally young people tend to have sex all the time so for me to hear that you were saving it for someone special just caught me by surprise and i dont mean this in a bad manner its just not something you come by often. But your tought and nightmares will get better and you you will be able to let someone love you. You will be able to smile and feel safe again but you need to take your time and not rush things. Just have patience and trust that things will get better." I took her hand in mine and gave her a soft kiss on the top of her hand. "I suppose you're right. But i really do need some sleep. It feels like ages since i last slept. And i think you feel the same way." I just give her a soft smile and nod my head. She hops off of the counter and grabs my hand. "Let's go get some sleep." She dragged me to the bedroom with her and we got in to bed and cuddled the whole night nothing more happend we just layed there wrapped in each others arms caught up in this innocent most memorable moment. After a while Emma's breathing was calm and i knew she was asleep and before i knew it i fell asleep as well.