Surprisingly it didn't affect me that much, maybe because the last time i saw him he was laughing, or maybe because he told me not to let anything affect me, or maybe because i s-saw it coming.

He was and will always be my life, i love him so much.

And yes, i can vividly remember when i said 'nothing excites me no more' when baba died, by Allah i mean it, because nothing excites me.

I replied mama Zainabs message, she travelled and she will be coming back next tomorrow, i miss her.

I clear the table, wash my plate and the cup i used then walk to the living room,

Me; Hello pretty, when are you coming back?

I sent my wife and then start shuffling through the channels.

*****

Norahs pov🥴

My husband is laughing like a maniac to the extent that tears are cascading down his handsome face.

I smiled at the sight, i am glad he is over Abhis death, it has been a year after all, yes a year, and we've been married for two and a half years now.

The decision i will never regret in my life.

"Norah i always knew you're mad." He says chuckling, "You still love me anyways." I wink at him, he inch closer to me and wrap his arms around my torso.

"You know it babe." He kissed my midriff, "I love her too." Samir softly add while caressing my big baby bump.

Yes, yes your girl is preggy, 9 months already, 9 months ago when we found out we both cried ourselves to sleep, we were over the moon, i can't wait for my baby to arrive.

"Him Samir, Him." My husband wants a baby girl because he is afraid that if i give birth to baby boy he will end up like him, and now i am silently praying to Allah to bless us with a bouncing baby boy so that i can prove my husband wrong.

"Uhm." He hummed snuggling closer to me.

I place a soft peck on his forehead.

***

"It's a girl Nihal, it's a baby girl." My husband kept murmuring that while showering my face with kisses.

I smiled weakly at him, i am so exhausted.

Alhamdulillah, i gave birth to a beautiful baby girl almost an hour ago.

"I lov-"

"Sir you need to please let her rest." A nurse interrupted him and literally drag him outside.

"You'll be fine." Says the nurse as she injects me with whatever i don't know.

*

"Is she going to be discharged today?" My brother asks, "Yes hopefully!" My husband replied.

I open my eyes and close them almost immediately due to the lightening.

Wha-?

"Molly." I struggle to voice out, i am still a bit weak but excited, "Molly you're here." I add trying to sit up right, my husband immediately came to my aid, placing a kiss on my forehead; "How are you feeling?" He asks softly, "Alhamdulillah much better." He kissed me again.

Molly couldn't stop grinning, and she come up to me and engulf me in a tight embrace: "You're a mother." She says when we pulled away.

"You're a godmother." I said chuckling: "What is that i am hearing?" Questioned Lizzy, when did she come?

God ima' tear up!

Few minutes later Breanna and Salma came, we talked, eat and catch up with one another.

I am happy they came,

I am happy i have a beautiful girl.

***

Motherhood is this best stage of life, of course it's hectic but i wouldn't trade it for anything.

I continue washing Deemas feeding bottles, i just finished washing her cloths as well, this girl brought out the side of me i didn't know ever existed.

On a normal basis i would have assigned someone to do all the work, but with her, i don't mind doing all her work, i don't even have no house maid and i am ok with it, plus Samir helps sometimes.

I rinse the bottles and carefully place them in a drawer.

Phew!

I am done for the day, my daughter and husband are sleeping in the room, Deema is 8 months old already, by Allah they grow up so fast.

Once in the room, Samir is holding Deema to his chest with his eyes half closed.

She woke them up, i silently giggle, he hates it when she interrupts his sleep.

I walk up to them and kiss my husbands forehead, his eyes flutter open; "You're here, take your baby." He says sleepily.

"I can't carry you." I chuckle; "I'm your baby." He pouts, perks of living with Deema.

Subahanallah this girl is a bundle of joy.

"You are Samir." I kiss his pouted lips.

He smiled at me, his eyes lingered on my face as if he is seeing me for the first time, his smile expanded.

"Come here!" He pats the space beside him and i did not hesitate to sit.

He immediately wrap his arms around my shoulders, i kiss Deema and did him too,

"Deema is starting to look like you." Samir says, caressing my hair. "Of course, her mum is finer." I shrug.

He dramatically gasp; "Yea, says the girl that fell for my looks." My husband winks at me with a smirk,

"It's okay to deceive yourself once in a while boo." I pat his shoulder with a smirk too, he shrugs my hands and that's when baby Deema decides to wake up!

She starts crying; i pick her and cuddle her; "You miss mammy?" "I miss you too baby." I said and my husband shakes his head at us.

She didn't stop crying: "Maybe she's hungry." Says Samir. "Of course." I said and start feeding her.

She stopped crying and start playing with my nose, should i call it play?

Masha Allah her hands are so tiny and soft.

"She doesn't play with her meals." Samir laughs; "Do you know who she reminds me of?" I smirk,

"Shush," He says leaning down and place a kiss on Deemas forehead, she squeal, raising her hands for her dad to pick her.

He did and i stood up and well, he smiled down at me; i playfully hit his arm: "Weirdo, stop looking at me like that." I said, "Like this?" He questioned,

And he lean down and place a kiss on my lips, I lean on his touch; "Ahhhhhh!" Deema shouted, we pulled away laughing.

"This girl knows when to interrupt." Samir says, "You know it." I wink at him, he knows what i mean.

He wrap his arm around me, i hugged him- them back,

My husband and daughter.

My happy small family, i love them so much and Allah knows i won't trade this moment for anything in the world.

We are the Samirs Abdullah.

***
THE END!😭😭😭😭😭😭

Are you crying too? Because i am,
I can't believe this book has come to end too, i purposely didn't update on time, i couldn't.

Thank you my loves💓

Thank you for sticking through out the journey for this book, it has been a year and two months, I can't thank you guys enough🥺

May Allah bless y'all❤️

Maleeka💅🏽