Epilogue

"If only you knew the love Allah has for you, you'll cry an endless ocean." Unknown.

Allah loves us, no description in this world will ever do justice to how much Al-Wahab loves us,
Ya Rab may You please be pleased with us when our souls are taken away from us,
Amin💓

Samirs pov

'Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out , just take another shot.'

The truest thing I've ever read in a while, life is very simple we make it hard and we start complaining.

The hard glare of the sun pierce through the open curtain, i squint my eyes and stood up to go close the curtain.

It's a Sunday morning, my wife went out very early, i have no idea where, i can recall her telling me last night tho, but i was half asleep so,

I walk or rather drag my legs to the bathroom, brush my teeth did ablution and walk out.

No bathing today, your man isn't in mood.

Once in the kitchen my wife had already set the table, a small smile grace my lips and i sat down to munch down the delicious meal.

Few minutes later i am done and i just sat there staring at space, my life playing on my mind, literally, how life will forever not be the same baffles me.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts, for it won't make any difference so i better stop thinking about it because it keeps making me feel- i don't know, somehow?

My phone screen lit up with a message notification, i smiled unknowingly at my wallpaper, it's a picture of me and wife.

The message is from my step mum, who is now a w-widow, yes you read it right!

Allah took Abhi 7months ago from us, my eyes moist with unshed tears and i begin to blink 'em rapidly, i promised him i won't cry.

13th August, i will never forget that day, it was on Friday, we prayed Jumma'at together and then i drove him to his house, before he got out of the car, he held my hands tightly while smiling.

"You will forever be in my heart, you helped me overcome their death, you've always being by my side and for that i ask Allah to bless you abundantly and may you always be happy." He kiss my hands.

"Live your life ibni(son) do not dwell on the past, it's in the past for a reason, you have a beautiful life ahead of you, Allah is with you and your wife, i beg you to please do not let anything affects you,"

"Allah yubarik habibi, ana behebbak katsiran ibni, Allah yubarik,(May Allah bless you my love, i love you, May Allah bless you,)" He whispered the last part, and i don't know if it's my imagination but it seems like he is going to break down any moment, i wrap my arms around him, he embraced me back.

"I love you more Abhi, more than life." I said.

"And old man you know i don't like this kinda talks, so go to your wife now, mine is waiting for me too." I wink at him and he chuckles, "You're right." He winked at me too, with a kiss on his forehead he got down of the car, he stood there watching me till i drove out of his sight.

4 hours later or less Mama Zainab called and told us that h-he passed a-away.

And i concluded that he actually felt like he was going to die, he felt it, i know he did.

Her words shattered me beyond repair, we buried him that same day,

I am happy for him, for he always wanted to die on Friday and Allah fulfilled his dua, he lived a beautiful life, May Allah forgive him.