...7...

AN: /Happy 1 year anniversary to the chapter ...Tear... dedicated to the same person from today's chapter./🚨🚨🙆
__

Playlist: Taylor Swift~ Invisible string.
                Kat Cunning~ Supernova.

Common love isn't for us. We've created some fonominal, don't you agree? ~Dua Lipa

____________________________________________________________________

Where do I even begin?

March.

Coming back with a new pair of white sweatpants, my heart was already taken. Your presence always seemed to overwhelm me at first sight. I knew it was the beginning of an amazing holiday. No more sleeping alone in a room met for two.

April.

Mom and your birthday. Proudly a owner of the Afrikaans movie 'Jou romeo'. Creating our own subtitles for 365 days (Laura breathe). *Hehe* Loads of photo shoots and tons of meme worthy moments. Forever seated on the couch with food, watching K-Drama's throughout the night until 12 p.m. I remember always being left behind once my eyes had shut.

May.

Swag. *winks* I'll never forget crying over Young Joon already on episode one of Uncontrollably fond. Totally worth it after seeing you and mom weep as well. Downloaded a lot of Kpop videos. Learned their choreography. Tried singing Kelly Clarkson's timeless, but ended up less interested. I blame you for turning our mother into a book junkie. *sighs while grinning* Focused on coming up with new ideas for my books. Watched Euphoria. Restyled the entire house. Broke some chargers. Often took the TV remote, but lost it on numerous occasions. Became obsessed with microwave popcorn.

June.

Scandal with it's seven seasons. We were all head over heels with Commander. It was official, I had many Asian hubbies after being hypnotised by Strong woman Do Bong Soon, My ID card is a Gangnam beauty, Oh my Venus, I'm not a robot and of course (again from Love 020) The King's Avatar. Had a talk with an old best friend from preschool. Got visits from my best friends. Multiple phone calls with Wess. Chuckled while watching mom walking around the house quoting, "I'm Logan motherfucking Kade." Found it very odd every time she said fuck, (I'm still not used to that)...

July.

Twilight marathon. Streamed The Bachelor season 25. Until next time, The Blacklist season 1. First time watching Bones. Already shipping couples and were 'king of the lab' fans. Both of us danced to Red Velvet's Pycho. Chickened out using my Mandarin on Chinese people. Made myself feel better by dancing to 'how you like that' and 'new face' at the beach, photo shoot included. Made what I call 'the most beautiful dish I've ever seen' while listening to mom's 90's and 2000's songs on the stereo. Exhausted ourselves from dancing each time mom wanted to play 'From now on' from the Greatest Showman.

August.

Introduced the fam to Parasite (Korean movie). Finally watched The kissing booth 2 and Banana Split. Got angry at the producers for making Zack Gormagon's apprentice. Almost cried when realising Zack wasn't on Bones Season 4. K Drama 'Pretty man' and 'Love and marriage.' really sucked for me. *shrugs* Didn't like the ending of Little Women. Took a 2 day break from Kpop, (Worst 2 days of my life)!! Fell in love with the series, Bittersoet. Had gone madly insane after reading How To Date A Douchebag book 2: the failing hours. Zeke Daniels became my new favourite character.

September.

Obsessed with Billie Eilish's ilomio. Became friends with our neighbour. The days began to instantly fade before you left on the 5th. Gave myself 5 minutes to feel sorry for myself, but ended up crying over our favourite Kpop videos (Hyolyn & Joowong). Having Pledged a 'no watching Bones until we met again', I hope that you miss me as much as I miss you.

___

These memories have been the most important part of my year, spending time with two favourite people who I have the privilege of calling my family. Though the world has been impacted by a deadly virus, I only encourage all of you to cherish the people who are in your life and I hope that you've had an interesting lockdown and quarantine.

To the VIP of this chapter:

After so many hugs, kisses and sniffs, just know that I'll be waiting less than 72 days to do the same shit all over again. Remember that I'm only me with you and Eomma (mom) in my life.

I beg that you come back less lazier. *Kneels* 👀😅

(Saranghaeyo)
Love you harder Eonni (Older sister)

____________________________________________________________________