...Eve's Apple...

Adolescence is a confusing time. It's a wonder how any of us make it out alive.
____________________________________________________________________

I've finally come to realise that by only admitting what you are, can allow you to fully master your true potential.

I've been through these stages with my eyes blinded ever since the beginning my lack thereof love life. And one by one, they just keep on disappointing me. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not able to  shape myself into the pawn they want me to be because at the end of the day, I demand the same thing, and even more, since I'm hell bent over being such a perfectionist all the time. They get too scared, and I get bored. 

After all, we're teenagers. Our romantic tales end up in the dumps on a daily basis. And my generation is simply not in love. Sex is our new definition of anything close to being infatuated, but I guess some of us can't even do that right.

Replaying past memories in my head, I'm constantly rewinding the faulty episodes that seem to connect in a figurative chess game where I'm always protecting the king as a queen should, but there's a reason why a queen moves in all directions in a fast manner while a king just doesn't.

This is my story. My book. But I keep writing about some random guy like he's an employee of the month.

When did my fantasies overpower my reality, frying my common sense to a petty conclusion?

This may be what I've envisioned in the past, but certainly not now. Not ever again.

I deserve more.