...Letters to Romeo...

"My world's been hectic seems electric
But I've been waking up with your voice in my head
And I'm trying to send a message
And let you know that every single minute 
I'm without you, I regret it" ~Rosé of BLACKPINK

Playlist: Agnes Obel ~Avenue
____________________________________________________________________

I've been frustrated with myself for so long that it's worn me out to death. Memories are slowly fading, but that won't be enough to forget about you.

I have questions you know. About you, me, us, and that fateful night.
Why did we create this thick gap called space that seemed to swallow us up into a unfamiliar world where we didn't acknowledge each others existence?

Why didn't you warn me of the consequences of being shunned in your presence?

Why did I agree to abide your silent plea?

Why didn't we ignore one another on such a festive evening?

Ignorance is not bliss. Though I wouldn't have hesitated in doing it all over again.

Though one thing I'm sure of, my imperfect romeo, is that you need time to heal all on your own. The void you try to fill is too dark and empty for anyone to just enter your life and try to figure you out.

Hell, I'm not even sure if you've made peace with yourself yet, in order to truly find self acceptance.

But if you do, I'll be happy for you. Things won't ever be the same as before, but I'll continue on silently supporting you.

Why? Because I care.

I always seem to care for broken people. It's a bad habit of mine for always seeing the good in them, but I seem to forget that some people cannot be changed for the better.

I'm starting to forget about you. I'm starting to move on by myself.

Like it's always been.

Like it should be.

Signed;
Girl at ease.