Chapter 6 - Rhyki.

Rhyki and Izuku left the school grounds and made their way home, thankful it was finally the end of the day.
"Which house we heading to?" Izuku asked.
"How about we go to yours? I fancy taking a swim, get rid of the shitty stress from dealing with those stupid fucking extras."
"You do realise that you have a pool at yours, right?"

"I know, but I still want to go to yours." She chuckled slightly as he rolled his eyes.
"Yo, guys!" They heard from behind and peered over their shoulders. They stopped as Kirishima, Kaminari, Bakugou, Mina and Sero strolled up to them.
"Yes?" Izuku asked.
"Heading home?" Kaminari queried.
"Yeah, why?"

"Fancy hanging out?" Kirishima said, as he put his backpack on properly so it would stop falling off his shoulder.
"I don't mind. Rhyki?" Izuku asked her.
"Nope. Not today, I'm literally dropping my shit at mine then heading over to Training Ground." She had quite a bit of pent up energy and needed to unleash it.

"What's Training Ground?" Bakugou queried.
"Where I go to train, clearly."
"Thought you wanted to use the pool at my house?" Izuku questioned with a smirk.
"Fuck you, arsehole. I'll use it after Training Ground. I need to let loose this fucking tension." And for anyone who knew Rhyki, when she was pent up like this, it was not a good thing.

"Can we come?" Mina wondered.
"I suppose so. Do you have anything to change into? You don't want to go in with your uniform on." Izuku replied. They didn't really let anyone go with them to Training Ground, but he had a feeling – as weird as that was – that he could trust this small group, and he always trusted his gut.
"Got our kit and such from the quirk test, is that ok?" Sero patted his bag.

"Yeah, fine. Whatever. Just don't fucking slow me down, or I'll rip your fucking heads off." She growled and stormed off. What the actual fuck? Why did she agree to them joining her and Izuku to go to Training Ground? Either which way, she fired off a text to her dad, telling him not to go there because they had company, and they had no clue that Aizawa was her dad. At least, not yet anyway. He replied saying it was no problem and he'd just start his patrol early instead. Her dad was, without a doubt, the absolute fucking best!

She also text the maid to get rid of all photos downstairs showing her family and stash them in her dad's room until they left. Soon enough, she rolled up to her house and threw open the gate. Marching up the elaborate pathway, she took in her home. It wasn't as big, or fancy as the others around their neighbourhood, but it was enough for them. Six bedrooms and all that shit. She got her key out and opened the door, threw off her boots, dropped her backpack, uncaring of where it landed and went to the kitchen, skidding along the wooden flooring in her socks as she did.

As she entered the kitchen, she heard the front door shut, so knew the others had eventually caught up. Their maid looked up from where she was washing down the wall above the cooker.
"Good afternoon Lady Rhyki. Is there anything I can help you with today?" She was a timid little thing usually, but towards her and Izuku, she was great. She was also quirkless, but that didn't mean she was any less of a hard worker – hence why they had her working for them. And god help anyone who disrespected her either.

"Any chance you can head out and grab some medical stuff? Me and Izuku are going to Training Ground with some people from school, and who knows what injuries they'll get afterwards. I need more masks too." She said as she handed over her card.
"Of course. Anything else you wish for?"
"Not for me. Ask Izuku though, and I'm pretty fucking sure he'll think of something else we'd need."
"Of course, Lady Rhyki."

"Drop the shitty Lady part already. Just call me Rhyki. I've told you numerous times Lurae."
"Yes, Lady Rhyki." Lurae replied, before giving a short bow and left to go talk to Izuku. Rhyki just grumbled and followed. The others were looking around curiously at her home, but she paid no attention to that, she just went upstairs and slammed into her bedroom. They'd find nothing considering Lurae had removed all the photos. She grabbed her fighting gear and another mask.
"Rhyki?" She heard from beyond her door that had shut behind her when she'd booted it open.
"What?"