Chapter 29 - Bakugou.

Bakugou waited as Rhyki pulled off her abundance of weapons and handed them over to Aizawa, who took them without hesitation. He'd forgotten she had that katana strapped to her back. Imagine the damage she'd have caused if she'd used that in her fight!
"Don't you need those?" Sero questioned.
"No. This will be fists only." She rolled her shoulders.

"Please be careful. I don't want you hurt Rhyki." He said, drawing his girlfriend's attention.
"I can't promise that this time Kat. This is really going to fucking hurt, considering it's with my brother." She hugged him quick, then the others and nodded to the teachers. As she walked away, Mina started to cry. Big, fat tears falling rapidly down her cheeks. He understood why. The sibling duo were no laughing matter and considering Izuku was pissed? They were definitely going to get hurt. He even felt tears threatening to spill. Rhyki glanced over her shoulder.

"Don't cry for me Mina. I'll see you after this is over and give you a long hug. Oh and Nezu, you might want to get Recovery Girl out here, along with extra clothes for us." She told the principle, who nodded and got his phone out without any argument. Did he understand the severity of what was about to happen then?
"Let us handle this Rhyki." All Might called out and she turned to him. Bakugou barely stopped himself from snorting. Did he seriously think he'd be able to stop Izuku? What a load of shit.

"No. You won't be able to beat him. Protect everyone instead." She told him bluntly and turned to her brother, who was walking towards them, with Kirishima wrapped around his waist, digging his feet in to try and slow him down. It didn't work though. They knew Izuku was ridiculously strong, even without using his quirk. Rhyki, however, strode towards them with zero reluctance. They were quite a distance from them, so they wouldn't be able to hear anything said, nor watch properly.
"Ok everyone, we can watch and hear the fight from the screen. I've accessed other cameras and mics." Nezu said and they turned to the big screen that was still up from their training exercise.

Fucking A to Nezu! Even though Bakugou didn't want this to happen, he knew that Rhyki truly was the only one able to stop/calm down Izuku when he was like this.
"Izuku stop." Rhyki's voice came out of the speakers. Bakugou's gaze was locked firmly on the screen, not wanting to miss a single thing.
"No. I'm fed up with them treating us like scum." Izuku growled.
"Kiri, I need you to let go and get out the way." She told the red head. He peeked around Izuku's body, tears streaming down his face, before moving to where he was before.

"I can't. I can't leave him Rhyki. Not like this." The red head adamantly shook his head. That was Kirishima for you. Loyal to an absolute fault. One of his best qualities if you asked Bakugou.
"You're not leaving him Kiri. He won't listen to reason this way. You need to let me handle this. The only way it'll work is fighting. I don't want you caught in the middle of it. Please." Kirishima's arms slowly let Izuku go and he ran to her as fast as he could.
"Please get back the Izuku we know and love."

"I promise. Go back to everyone. Stay beside the Ragtags or the teachers, and not All Might, ok?" Bakugou wondered why she said not to All Might. Maybe because he was with the extras?
"Ok. Be safe Rhyki." Kirishima kissed her cheek quick, slid a worried glance at his boyfriend and darted off. Rhyki sighed and got her brothers attention again.
"Izuku, please stop." Rhyki said.
"No."

"Then you leave me no choice brother. I'm sorry." She closed the gap between them and threw a swift punch to his face, snapping his head to the side. He let out a menacing chuckle and turned back. A solid fist connected with her chest, right in between her boobs, lightning quick. Fucking hell, that must hurt like a motherfucker. Just hearing the connection was enough to make even him wince. They were going to have some serious bruises after this, or even broken bones.

They started to send a flurry of vicious punches to each other, hitting any parts of the body they could. They weren't holding back either. How the hell his girlfriend was able to keep on her feet, he wasn't sure. Those punches were no laughing matter either. Bakugou was thankful he wasn't on the receiving end of those, that's for sure. Izuku suddenly took a step back, Rhyki braced herself and just in time as he launched a fist, hitting between her breasts again, and sent her flying. She went right near them, crashing into the ground, leaving a small crater with her body.