Chapter 64 - Rhyki.

The duo made quick work of taking out almost all 1B and most of their own class. As in within the span of ten minutes, they were taken clean out, made easier as they'd barely split up to cover more ground and make it harder to be eliminated. They didn't even use any of their weapons, like the katanas or throwing knives to help. Like they said, playtime was over, and they were fed up with this absurd shit and wanted a touch of revenge for the way they were/are being treated. They had gone easier on the ones from 1B who'd joined their training, but only just.

They'd still feel it later and tomorrow, that's for damn sure. It would have been laugh worthy in seeing their shocked faces in realising just how fast their team members had been eliminated, but it wasn't time for that just now. Now meeting back up, Rhyki glanced at her brother who wasn't even panting or sweating from exertion. Instead, his emeralds were cold and calculating as they faced off against the last of their opponents. All that was left was: Tenya Iida (who'd put his helmet and throat guard back on), Tsuyu Asui, Rikido Sato, Shoji Mezo, Fumikage Tokoyami, Jurota Shishida, Kojiro Bondo and Neito Monoma.

"Who do you want dibs at?" She asked.
"Leave Iida to me, and you take Asui. Remember, she mostly uses her tongue, thinking that will be enough, so use that to advantage, along with your flames but make it fucking hurt. She's built like a frog, so will suffer in extreme heat, even it means using it as a blockade to keep her in one place. We will take the others out fast, then the last two who've been most of the cause of this shit." He answered, with barely any emotion.
"Nice. You take Sato, Mezo and Tokoyami. I'll take the three from 1B. Fast and efficient and then I'll steer frog bitch away but have some fun with it too."

"Deal. Let's go." They sped off, right for them. Rhyki didn't even think, she just attacked. They didn't even give them a time to think of a plan. It was a lesson that not all things go according to plan in the real world, most times would be never, so you must think fast on your feet. Upon approach, she instantly double clotheslined Shishida and Bondo, sending them crashing with painfilled grunts as their bodies connected to concrete, before stretching out and took Monoma's ankles out from underneath him with a swift kick. Rope went around the first twos wrists, and she turned to a terrified Monoma with a dark grin, who had lifted to sit but was scurrying backwards with wide eyes.

"JUROTA SHISHIA AND KOJIRO BONDO HAVE BEEN ELIMIATED!" Mic announced. As she got to her feet, she felt something wrap a bit around her arm and peered down. It was Asui's tongue. Did she think that would work? Did she not want to fight properly like a coward? Not giving her a chance of trying to get the usual swing thing that she stupidly does, Rhyki locked her right hand over it and yanked the green midget towards her. Thanks to the momentum and shock, she came right at her and Rhyki's hand locked around her throat. Despite her ineffective kicking and pathetic slaps, it did nothing to make her loosen her hold, and wouldn't until she wanted to let go. She was barely worth worrying about. All talk and zero backbone or skill to back it up.

"Wait your fucking turn scum." She snarled before throwing her away like she was a piece of rubbish, utterly uncaring of where she went or if she landed in or on anything around their destroyed landscape. Monoma had gotten to his feet by then and ran off in clear fear. What happened to being better than 1A, and stronger? This was just training, so what would he do when facing a proper villain? Piss himself no doubt. What a fucking baby. She bolted after him and twisted slightly to seemingly skid along beside him, using the mini jets in her boots for help. His head turned slightly; blue eyes wide in shock as she appeared with a smirk. She punched half-heartedly, connecting with the side of his face, sending him into a half burned car. She stopped moving and walked over to him. Half a car door came flying towards her, but she just batted it out of the way.

"Stay the fuck away!" He screamed, visibly shaking as she rounded the side of the vehicle.
"Oh come on now, I thought you said we aren't that tough? What happened to you being stronger, and much better than anyone in 1A? The way I'm looking at it, you're nothing but a narcissistic, pitiful, whining little scumbag who tries to belittle and bully everyone around to feel better about himself. At this rate, if you face a real villain, you're nothing but easy pickings for them, and truly wouldn't be worth their time. Pathetic is what you truly are Neito Monoma." She grabbed him and headbutted him hard. The resounding crack of her mask protected forehead hitting his nose was damn loud, causing him to scream out in pain. But that soon ended when she knocked him out. Irritating fucking arsehole. That was only a fucking tap she'd given him, moron. Leaving him to drop, uncaring, she moved away and headed back to where she could hear Izuku fighting. She didn't see Asui on her short trip but didn't care just yet.