- C H A P T E R * * F O U R T E E N -

Start from the beginning

What also happened on Monday amused him. Right before they started school, he slipped out that he'd been watching Learn Tagalog 101 and Filipino Curse Words on YouTube, and his mouth accidentally blurted out that Chad does weird stuff when he's drunk, which prompted Chad to ask him more. Chad's expression on that day was funny. He wished he could have taken a picture of his face – he looked like he was about to cry, but in a funny way. He told him that Chad did the love biting, which left Chad shocked and confused. Before Chad could berate him, he told him that's only a joke, but little did he know, it was true and serious, and he really intended to say it in front of him just to get some reaction.

Isaiah had no idea why he was fishing for some reaction.

If he wanted reactions, he would have accessed the YouTube page and watched reaction videos about singers who could sing high notes, or reactions on newly released albums. But it appeared, on that day, that he was looking forward to Chad's reaction.

In the afternoon, on Monday, after Chad's volleyball practiced, he noticed that Dylan posted another story of his crazy life. Dylan posts random stories, and people who worship him like it. Normally, Isaiah doesn't go watching anyone's stories, but Dylan had previously shared a photo of their trip last Saturday, and he wanted to check that out. When he did, he was kind of pissed at Dylan for recording Chad doing those high jumps to spike the ball to the enemy, which they have missed to hit. He was even more bothered at the caption he saw, in which he stated: That's my Filipino boy!!!!

As a counterattack, he stayed on the corner without anyone noticing him. He exposed his neck where there were faint marks of love bites, or hickeys, and he snapped a picture of him with a huge grin, and a rock-n-roll sign. The caption he would like to use was something everyone would talk about, and he knew he was going to be asked a lot for this, but at the same time, he wanted to mess with Chad's head, so he chose to use: To the person who gave me hickeys, my rate is five stars. Isaiah approves!!!!

He wanted to add more caption, like it was one of the best kisses I had on my neck. But he knew that he was going too far, but at the back of his head, he wanted to put the caption. Again, this time, he wanted to fish some reaction from Chad.

Isaiah knew people would start talking about when he posted his story, so he stayed from afar just to watch Chad's reaction. Chad was shown by his teammate of his story, and he could see many emotions from his face even though he was watching him from afar. He grinned to himself, liking the reaction he was given. He shook his head, as he walked across the pool of student who was looking at him, his neck exposed, with a huge smile on his lips. Isaiah could literally hear the people talking about him, and they were asking who was the mystery and lucky girl who gave him those hickeys. But Isaiah wasn't about to share. It was his to keep. He let the people talked about him, and he didn't care what he heard. He just enjoyed Chad's reaction, and he would gladly do it again in the future. That's what mattered to him on that day.

Kyle, his long-time best friend, slung his arm across Isaiah's shoulder, and asked him about his weekend whereabouts. He just pushed his friend lightly, laughing as he rolled his eyes as Kyle was practically nagging him about his recent rendezvous. But as he would like, he kept it to himself despite Kyle's persistence. Somehow, he knew Chad was going to confront him, so he decided to sleep over at Kyle's house and let Chad's thought eat him.

Isaiah slept over at Kyle's house, and they mostly talked about what happened during their Saturday trip while playing Kyle's favorite game, Tekken. He remembered Chad suddenly, and how he easily defeated Kyle and Dylan. Playing a videogame isn't really interesting to him, but when he learned that Chad loves to play videogames, he found it really interesting. His thoughts even went over if his dad would buy him if he asked for one. He didn't really want to spend his savings over something that he wouldn't use a lot.