Logan schultz

Where am I? "Is anybody here? Hello?

Logan is that you?Thank goodness come save hurry. He's coming to kill us get us out of here.PLEASE HELP ME."

"Jessica what's going on." Click clack click clack.Shes right somebody is coming and it sounds like hes is in a hurry. Well if I am going to get us out I have to form a plan.we could ambush hi- "BOOM.

"Haaaaaaaaaaa."

"No Jessicaaaaaaaaaaaa!

"mwahahahahaaaa. So are you going to be cooperative or are you going to keep si- "

"Hey its going to be okay kid. He wont wake for another two hours my name is Percy Jackson. If you come with me I can keep you safe but you have to take my hand. Do you have a name?"

As I took his hand I whispered "My name is Logan schultz I'm 17 and she is-was my little sister. She was going to be eight years old in five days. Her name was jessica."

POV SWICH TO Percy.

As soon as he said Jessica he started to cry. Logan looked older than what he said he was.

He had Tan skin well built with a leather jacket and dirty blond hair that went down to his ear lobe. He looked a little like me. He took my hand and I started leaving following the trail of water that I made to find my way out. After ten minutes we finally emerged from the underground dungeon only to be surrounded by 20 monsters.

"Ummm what are those things?"

"Oh sh*t! Get behind me and if anything comes near my back or you stab it with this knife I will protect us as long as I can. On three.

"YOU'RE CRAZY!"

I know.on. two. Three. attack! haaaaaaaa.