Stars come to life

Dedicated to #_canyoulike_not_. She killed herself over the weekend or that's what I heard but i believe it so this chapter is for her. Comment #canyoulikenot to stop suicidal acts. Thanks for reading.

Tau's POV

I was talking to percy about the upcoming war until I spotted my long lost sister piper McLean. I heard she was powerful and different than the rest of moms children because she knew how to fight. I was older than her by at least 2 years if we were mortal but we're not. Percy saw me staring at her and told me to go ahead. Piper snapped to look at me and I threw my hood off and as soon as realization hit her she slapped the the crap out of me and yelled "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? DAD IS GOING CRAZY TRYING TO FIND YOU!!"every one made a circle around us then I saw Treyvan trying to sneak up on percy and before I could say anything percy turned around threw a punch then he grabbed his arm as Treyvan tried to stab him but Percy disarmed he by breaking his arm and a loud snap followed by an extremely girly scream but Percy duck taped his mouth and tied up Treyvan with 2 golden ropes and to every ones shock he threw him into a portal where I could see Kronos on the other side of it in chaos' palace and a second later it closed. The faces every one made except for the PeaceMakers was so funny all of us started laughing and made even more funny faces. Once we calmed down piper asked"where did you send him?"

Depending on his mood it's worse than what ever any of you can imagine."he held up a hand and pointed at me and piper grabbed the back of my shirt and glared "answer my question."

"Ive been with chaos."i replied.

------------time skip 15 minutes later.-----------

Percy's POV

Every one was at the campfire and I had an announcement introducing his newest apprentice.(it's just a filler chapter).