Sword arena

percys POV.

"oh my god did you hear that there is a rumor that before percy left he helped young children and trained them before he sent them to camp" why cant the aphrodite girls acually try to fight like silena and piper.why am i training the aphrodite cabin sword techniques? they will never learn. i was about to leave until iu saw Ashley walk in. she was as beuatiful as ever but we didnt like each other like that. i love some one else.oh crap i forgot where artemis was. oh well "whats up Ash."

"oh nothing but i heard that you were you know buying a circular object for a friend of yours"

"you dont have to keep it a secret from the Aphrodite cabin.they knew as soon as i walked in the arena."

"how?"

"there mom is the love goddess. kind of hard to forget that."

"shutup seaweed brain."

an aphrodite girl spoke up "wait i only know one person that was called seaweed brain and i heard he was dead."

"Gods of Olympus help me."

I realized that I was the most powerful being in the universe after I was swarmed by the Aphrodite cabin.I let loose some of my anger to create a small gust of wind that sent them flying in the air but just enough to not cause injury.or at least that's what I thought.

"OMG!!!!! it's him. Percy Jackson how dare you leave us l."it took me a second to realize that one of the girls was holding my mask in their hands.

"Alright I guess the jig is up but you guys have to swear on the river stix that you won't tell annabeth who I really am."

"Tell me who is who?"speak of the devil please be someone else. By the time I turned around I was being bear hugged by the person I hated most.before I was knocked to the ground I twisted my body so I would land on top of annabeth. I had her shoulders pinned to the floor.

"Let me make this clear I'm done with you.over. I hate you. You ruined my life but since I came back as commander of chaos's army I revealed my self to the people I trust. But one of the Aphrodite girls got lucky and took my mask off. And I'm engaged or about to be I can't remember right now but I'm positive that I've found someone better than you. Watch this"I stood up took five steps from annabeth and yelled at the top of my lungs. After a few seconds the love of my life appeared right in the middle of me and annabeth. It took a few seconds for her to realize that my ex was standing next to the Aphrodite girl with my mask in my hand.