The wedding Preperations

Leo's POV

When I woke up I saw that I was in a strange room that had every single game you could think of along with 5 gigantic flat screens and a bar with a robot behind the counter to my left in the center of the room there was about three by five rows of seats. There were about 4 people standing over me.

"Oh look who's final up."announced Percy

"Omega your mask put it on before someone sees you!" I screamed. He only laughed right there in front of me.

"Leo chill man . we're in the Sanctuary inside the chaos cabin .we call it that because no woman or girl that is or isn't a member of the Peacemakers cannot enter this room. That's why we guys are in here. We come here to get away from our significant other. Okay Leo can you get up?"

"Yeah I think so." As I went to get up I felt lighter ,stronger, and faster."why do I feel so light a fire more powerful?"

This time a blond haired guy about three inches taller than Percy answered, "that would be the new power coursing get through your body. Try to Make a fire in your hand the way you used to."

"Okay." When I tried to make a small fireball in my hand but when it appeared it was about three times bigger. The flames were like tails trying to lash out at Percys face."whoa what was that?

This time nico answered,"well that was only a third of the fraction of your power. "Cool" man this just keeps getting better. I wish calypso could see me now. "Oh gods I forgot about calypso. Man she is going to be pissed."