Round of Proposels part 2

Artemis POV

When Percy dropped in outta nowhere I was so scared my father would try to kill him again. I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch between Percy and Ares.

"Hey Artemis you wont believe what new gossip I have about your boyfriend and father "

"What is it Aphrodite please tell me. I must know. "

"Well if I told you I wouldn't have any fun. "

I drew my bow with my arrow notched a foot from her face."Tell Me Now or your face will be forever ugly. "

"Put that thing away first."

Percy challenged your dad to a sparring match tomorrow after the unmasking at CHB's arena. Of course Zeus said yes considering if he diddnt he would look weak. "

Time skip to a few hours till the unmasking.

POV SWITCH to (guess for shoutout)

"I want him. Hes mine mine mine. He will be mine again. I must have him he is mine. They all bate me but he doesn't I know he doesn't I want him back. Hes mine mine mine mine. I want to hold him in my arms. I want him back now now now."

POV Switch to Ashley.

Time for the unmasking.

OMG I cant find my brother. Where did Nico go.

"Omega where's Nico"

"Hell if I know literally. Did you contact your dad. Try that "

"Ok "so I did just that and there was no answer. Kitties. Where is he. He has to be here for this. It starts in one hour. "I'm going to go find him. See you in an hour. Omega. "

"Hurry back. "

I was half way to the Chaos ship to change my outfit to put on my favorite anime shirt when Leo jumped out in front of me wearing a tux. Wow he is handsome in it. His hair was perfect. And he smelled like flowers.

"Ashley the moment I set eyes on you I couldn't stop thinking how beautiful you were. So if I may. " he got down on one knee. And pulled a little box on it out of his pocket. Oh no.

"Leo what are you doing "

"Something I have always wanted to do. Ashley will you marry me."

"WHATT!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hey chill out Im not actually proposing to you I'm practicing. "

"For what or who. "

"I found what swore to find. "

My jaw hit the ground. I was so stunned. I couldn't say anything.

"So what do you think. "

"What did you swear to find. "

"Ogygia. "