Return to Camp Half-Hell

LUKE/BETA'S POV

After the little incident where Alpha walked in on me and Zeta I grabbed my clothes and got dressed. One by one I found every member of the PeaceMakers(we are the commanders with a division named after us such as gamma,alpha,epsilon,delta,theta,eta,me(beta),and Zeta.we are called the PeaceMakers because we stop all and any retaliation against our leader Chaos himself and bring peace to galaxies all over).we met Alpha in Chaos' office and I was so lost in thought that i barely heard chaosmumble,"youallhavetogobacktoeEarthandfightalongsideThegodsandcamphalfbloodtosavetheworld."I somehow understood what he just said and I realized we have to go back to where percy was betrayed and help the people who betrayed him but when I looked at him he asked with a very puzzled look on his face,"im sorry could you repeat that please?"i snapped my head back to Chaos who let out a deep breath and said a lot slower this time,"you all have to go back to Earth and help Camp half-blood and the gods to save the world."

"so it's been 5,000 years since i left which means almost every one is dead."I was shocked he was calm but I had to ruin it by telling him.

"Alpha ummmmm,"fear laced in every word,"5,000 Chaos years are only 5 earth years."thats when he did what we expected but it still scared us.he literally exploded with rage and started causing some of the small stuff on Chaos' desk explode causing Chaos to jump up and hide in a corner to avoid the explosion but when I attempted to speak to my commander,"Alpha what about the people that didn't betray you."as soon as I said that he suddenly stopped and stared at me since I was about 4 inches from his face I heard him whisper,"Artemis."and right as he said her name his eyes sparkled with something I thought I would never see again.i saw love in his eyes.with that final word he passed out from exhaustion as everybody looked at him with shock,disbelief,fear,and worry written on their faces and empathy in their eyes.

---------------------------line break--------------------------------time skip to 27 hours later.------------

Percy's POV

I awoke to the sounds of shuffling feet and a door being slammed.i tried to get up but i was pushed back down by my lieutenant tau(pronounced like town without the N).i decided to stay laying on the bed as i watched tau rummage through the cabinets and drawers for ambrosia and nectar.probably for my enormous headache.Wait how did he know i had a headache.

i decided to voiced the question,"how did you know i had a headache?"

"you talk in your sleep.Since your awake you can finish telling me about Artemis and how much you love her. you also said that once you reveal yourself to her you're going to tell her how you feel about her."he answered with a hug smile on his face.

my mouth fell to the floor then he sat down next to me and broke the silence,"Oh my Gods your face is so red that Ares and Apollo would beg you to share where you discovered it."that's when he started laughing and fell out of his chair rolling on the floor with his hands clenched to his stomach. Wow sometimes i feel like Tau is a child of aphrodite,but i highly doubt that.theres only one way to find out."Tau, who is your Immortal parent ?

"take a guess." Wow could he be any more difficult i thought to myself

"Aphrodite"i let my thoughts run free.

"Wow how did you know?"

"well for one your always talking about who likes who.two you demanded to know about my love for Artemis and-"

"hahahahahaha I knew it. I knew you loved her."he cut me off.

"I DIDNT SAY I DID."I cant believe he set me up like that.

"you said and i quote "you demanded to know about my love for Artemis" So you do love her.the first step is admitting that you love her.So just say it"

"Fine.I love Artemis."i mumbled barely able to say it.
"What was that? I didn't hear you."he mocked me.
"I LOVE ARTEMIS." It came out louder than I thought.
"Okay lover boy."Tau remarked with sarcasm,"its time for you to go pack."
"For?"
"We are going back home."thats when the memories from yesterday flooded my brain and I jumped up and ran to my room to get my clothes.about halfway there A portal appeared before I had time to stop I went through it and closed my eyes.Seconds later i felt like I was falling and I hit a very hard surface. I opened my eyes and saw a pair of feet in front of me and I realized I was in the Chaos hanger when I heard an deep voice order,"Alpha would you please get off my freshly waxed floor"
"Sorry my lord"i said it knowing he hates formalities.

[AN=I don't know which POV to use.sooo i need y'all's input and comments.i will choose one of the first ten comments randomly and dedicate the next chapter to that person.