The Wedding part one

(All mind messages are in italics.)
Percy's POV

After I left Hephaestus's forge I went down to the Chaos cabin.
Attention all Peacemakers return to The Chaos cabin for mandatory meeting. Once I sent the message I sat on the couch in front of our 99' inch flatscreen TV and started watching the best sea movie ever. Nemo. Once everyone was there I stood up and flashed Artemis to the cabin. "Okay since everyone is here now I can say what I need to. Here is how 'the order shall go when we reavel ourselves.

Me

Beta

Zeta

Gamma

Delta

Epsilon

Theta

Eta

Kappa

and Stigma. AKA. Leo."

There were shouts of protest but once I held my hand up they were quiet once more. "I wasn't done. Artemis I would love if you would be kind enough to officially become a Peacemaker."

"Me but i have other duties such as I ha-" I cut her off.

"Not anymore Zeus has relieved you of your duties and Thalia has stepped up to take your place. You are no longer an Olympian but you have a chance to be more than that. The powers you get as a Peacemaker is 10 times more powerful than the Big Three. I myself am more powerful than Chaos himself at times. So do you accept?"

She stood and nodded firmly."yes My Prince"

A smile played across my face as she slowly walked towards me "you know if I'm a prince then you must be my princess right. "She scowled but before she could respond I kissed her softly on the lips for what felt like a millennium.  "Okay line up. Artemis you shall walk with me." I slipped my hand into hers as we made our way to the dining pavillion

"Artemis is to be called Doe funtil she has revealed herself. "
"Yes sir " was my response. Once we were at chirons table I yelled "Attention I am Commander Omega but no doubt the Aphrodite cabin ratted me out but I still must remove this mask to subdue any doubts. So ladies and gentlemen Gods and Goddesses I am Percy Jackson. "I removed the mask to a crowd full of gasps followed by an army of questions.

Beta stepped forward but before he did anything I spoke up "Do not insult him or you will be severely injured. Proceed Beta."

"I am known as Beta but you all know me as" he took off his mask "Luke Castellean " there was a huge cheer that arose from the Hermes table and Luke started walking there. Next was Zeta.

"My name is Zoe the huntress." Thalia was so shocked she just sat in the back with her hunters. Next was Gamma. Oh this was gonna be awesome not even Leo knew who Gamma was. "My name is Gamma but I am known as Charles Beckondorf. "He went and sat next to his dad and Aphrodite. Then came his wife Delta. "My name is delta but I am known as Silena Beckondorf charlie's wife. "

Next was theta. "My name is Clarisse La Rue and I'm back b*tches. Now I shall introduce my husband Eta. Welcome Chris Rodriguez. "I swear I heard crickets chirp. Kappa stepped up to take the attention off the two as they sat down by each other. Finally the newbie stepped up. "I am known as Stigma and my name is Leo Valdez " he went and sat at his table. Okay Now for my fiance " a lot of mouths were open. " Doe you may unmask yourself."

As she took off the mask she turned to the side so she could see me but I was on one knee. I was wearing a sea green tux with blue khakis that Aphrodite Picked out and slipped a small silver box with sea green jewels embedded around the square box in my palm as I opened I said in my best romantic voice which Aphrodite helped me practice. "Artemis you are the love of my life. I didn't realize it until the incident but I have loved you forever. You and I have a bond only that the moon and the sea have. Without you I wouldn't have a purpose to live. Artemis will you marry me. "

Authors note

DAMN y'all are mean I was hoping that I could skip the wedding because I'm not too good with feelings.so please comment away

From now on the characters will not be called there code names unless Chaos is speaking. So I'm going to make the next chapter a quest. But I need a prophecy. Its to go save Nico.  So private message me the prophecy and what it means THANK YOU. I LOVE ALL OF MY READERS( not at the moment. ) JK

Until next time