"I dont understand?" she laughs. "Oh I understand everything. You are trying to show August a lesson by showing him that you can still function wihtout him. And trying to show him evrything he is missing out on. You are using Zaire as revenge,"

"Thats not true, I like Zaire, alot. He makes me happy,"

"What else does he make you feel? I bet he doesnt make you feel loved,"

"Enough about me, "

"No Melanie you need to stop running away and face your damn problems. Zaire is cheating on you,"

"No he isnt,"

"Melanie everyone sees it but you. Stop being so damn blind open your damn eyes and wake up. Smell the roses honey and stop beating around the fucking bush," she rocks the twins in her arms. "As I was saying Zaire is cheating on you, August misses you, misses being a family. You dont want to get back with him because you are afraid of being hurt,"

"He misses me?,"

"Yeah Mel," I half smile. "Are you that blind?,"  

"Well I havent seen anything to prove that Zaire is cheating on you," she laughs at me.

"Check that phone babyface,"

"Times UP!," The officer yells. Harmony spends every last second with her kids. "Lets go inamte!," Harmony hands me the kids.

"I'll try to call you Mel, " she hugs me then walks away.

"Okay see you later,"

"See you later!,"

**

"Nice job baby!," I yell from the stands watching Adrian practice.

"Oh Mel where is the twins?," One of the parents ask me.

"With their grandmother," She nods and smiles.

"How much did I miss?," August asks me as we walks towards me.

"August its just practice," he sits next to me.

"Oh," he sighs in relief. I look at him and decide to bring up the visit to Harmony.

"I saw Harmony today,"

"How is she?,"

"She is fine, she thinks Zaire is cheating on me," I laugh to myself.

"Hm, interesting. Its like everyone is on the same page but you,"

"August dont do that,"

"So you think I am lying about seeing him with his ex?,"

"Well why didnt you take a picture?,"

"I dont know," I roll my eyes. "But he is cheating Mel you have to believe me," I look at him, into his beautiful eyes.

"I dont know," I look back at Adrian.

"Harmony said you missed me and you asked alot about me," He smiles.

"Yeah, thats true,"

"You miss me?" I look down at my fingers.

"Of course, you honestly think Bri can handle me like you handle me. Melanie you have always been number one in my heart," he kisses my forehead. "Forever and always," I laugh to myself remembering us.

"Mom wheres my water?," Adrian runs over to me.

"Here you go," I hand him his water bottle.

"Thanks, hey dad,"