FOUR

Lower case intended
Sorry for any mistakes💗

Nyjae Alexus Smith
Raleigh, NC

We walked into my house and it was around 6pm

"Oouu bitchh yo sandwich look good lemme get a bite" dede asked me i ignored her and went into my room she wont getting none of my crispy chicken.

"What did you bring me?" My little sister miyah asked me walking into my room. I held my fries out to her without looking.

"What did you do today sissy? You don't look too happy, Jas back on her bullshit?" She asked. This is why I love miyah. She always understood me and knew when something was wrong with me.

I shook my head no "no we hung out with those guys I told you about the skating place, it was pretty lit but im just tired i guess" I told her shrugging she nodded and climbed into my bed beside me getting on tiktok.

"Hey miyah butt" Jas said walking into my room miyah ignored her. Miyah didn't like jas because she thought Jas was hella rude and wishy washy.

Dede soon walked in after Jas "hey miyah" she said miyah waved at her "hey dookie head" she said laughing dede rolled her eyes.

"Jas I gotta get home early tonight because my momma said i have chores to do" dede said since she drove her over earlier today.

My phone dinged and it was a unknown number

iMessage

(919-527-2658)
Wasgud lil mama
Read at 6:24pm

I ignored it and got up to let dede and jas out. "Imma see y'all tomorrow alright" I said they nodded "love y'all drive safe dede" I said as they got into the car. I stood on the porch until they pulled off.

I walked back into my room "your phone was going off the chain" miyah told me setting her phone up on my vanity about to do a tiktok.

I grabbed my phone and it was the number again.

iMessage

(919-527-2658)
Didn't I tell you to text me when I text you?
(919-527-2658)
Im gon blow yo phone up til you text me back
(919-527-2658)
Nyjaeeeee
(919-527-2658)
Lil girl I aint playin with you
Read at 6:30pm

Lil mama💙
Who is this?
Read at 6:31pm

(919-527-2658)
Debo nigga tf who else
Read at 6:33pm

Lil mama💙
Ohhh
Lil mama💙
Heyy debooo🙃
Read at 6:33pm

Debo🔫🤞🏾
Wasgud baby
Debo🔫🤞🏾
Lemme slide thru
Read at 6:34pm

Lil mama💙
Ohh nah i'm busy rn
Read at 6:36pm

Debo🔫🤞🏾
Girl stfu and send me yo address im bored asf
Read at 6:40pm