AMA rehearsal + show and some Seaniana cuteness

Start from the beginning

Scooter smiles at me «Good! Ill call up her team and make it happen. Remember that you got rehearsal today, Ama´s + recording tomorrow. The day after that its the Grammy christmas taping and then the morning after that you leave for NYC around 12am. Okay?» 

I nod before laying back down leaning on Sean for more comfort causing my mom to chuckle for a second. «Okay darling. We´ll go downstairs and prepare some breakfast for you to take on the go but you gotta get ready.» 

Just nodding again I turn into Sean´s chest and snuggle close, closing my eyes taking in his smell. He smells  good! Let me tell you! He smells like…. Like the best smell… and slightly of me too. He is all mine. Thats a really comforting thing to think about. That he is all mine. Always there for me. Ive never had this before. A healthy mature relationship. I gotta say its really comforting and relaxing, its a mutual understanding and love that makes it strong in a  way. Like its not fragile like my previous relationship has been. In those its been a break up with the slightest little thing. Now we can actually discuss it like adults. Its refreshing

«Princess?» Sean is holding me in his arms running his hand trough my hair. We are alone in my room now, the others left wile I was inside my head for a min. 

«Mm» I mumble pulling myself closer to him if thats even possible. He chuckle for a second «as much as I would love to stay here cuddling with you all day forever… we haft to get up and get you ready for your rehearsal. I promise we can cuddle all you want when we get back. And imma be there with you today as I promised.» 

 Rolling over so I was laying on top of him I pout my lips and mumble «fine… but only cause you’re coming with me.» 

Getting ready I put on a black body hugging leotard with black ballet tights under with a lose sweeter jacket thing over and a pair of VS yoga pants. I will only be waring the leo for the rehearsal as its more similar to the outfit I’m preforming in. After grabbing a pair of Ugg´s I also grab some pumps as I will need to rehearse in them too so I make sure I won’t fall tomorrow. My hair I pull up into a tight high pony and do some light makeup. 

** Later at the venue **

Walking into the venue I’m overwhelmed with people all around me. Everyone is doing their job ofcourse just like I’m here to do mine. Sean is holding my hand tight and we are walking kinda in the middle of my «ariantorage». 

My eyes wander around the room looking for Frankie as he is Co-hosting the red carpet tomorrow. I think he should be here by now but I haven’t heard anything. 

Scooter show me to a dressing room that say «Ariana Grande» right across the hall it says «Ariana grande dancers». Sean follow behind me into my dressing room with my mom and scooter following close behind. The rest of my team went into the other room getting ready for rehearsal.

I slide down on the couch and into Sean´s lap and he wraps his arms around my waist preventing me from falling. 

«Ariana we have rehearsal in like 5minutes. Abel already is here but we will rehearse the other part of your medley first. Then you have like a 30minute break before rehearsal with Nicki and Jessie. Got it?» scooter rushed trough it wile I tried to keep up with what he was saying.