"Well, they're not that hard to find, to be perfectly honest. They're so big, see? I tried to convince them to join the cause. But I wasn't the only one that was trying to win them over."

"Death Eaters?"

"Yes," Hagrid nodded his head. "Trying to persuade them to join You-Know-Who."

"Did they?"

"I gave them Dumbledore's message. Some of them remember he was friendly to them, I suppose."

"They did this to you?" Harry asked, gesturing to the cuts and bruises on the older man's face. Fang began to bark from his spot on the floor, eyeing the piece of meat Hagrid had in his hands.

"Not really, no." Hagrid sighed, throwing Fang the meat. "Go on then, have it you dozy dog." The wind suddenly began to blow, and the clouds covered the sun, making it dark outside. Haven suppressed a shiver as Hagrid pushed himself up to stare out of a window. "It's changing out there," he mused after a moment, and his words sent a chill down Haven's spine. "Just like last time. There's a storm coming. And we best be ready for when she does."

─── ∙ ~ ✩ ~ ∙ ───

"I love playing in the rain," Haven mumbled to herself, pulling on the rest of her Quidditch uniform with a sigh. It was so difficult to get a good grip on the broom while it was down-pouring. Haven felt like she was going to slide off and embarrass herself every time they played when it was raining. Honestly, she was surprised Umbridge had even allowed them to continue with Quidditch, considering she was such a fun-sucker. She was shocked to hear that the game was still on. It had been one of the only after school activities the woman hadn't banned, but she was sure that wasn't going to last long, either.

Normally, Haven would have the entire Ravenclaw locker room to herself when they were playing. She was used to being the only girl on the team, although it did get annoying when all of the guys tried to take control. They quickly learned how good of a player she was, and backed off. She'd earned some respect for her name over the years, and the boys even looked to her for orders if they were losing.

That year, however, was different. They had another girl on the team. Malory Valentine. Haven honestly thought she wasn't going to like her, but as they spent time together, her opinion changed. She seemed very stuck up when they'd first met, but she found out that it was just an act. Malory was a giant sweetheart. She was very innocent, too. Haven was confused to why she hadn't been placed in Hufflepuff. Still, they got along well, truth be told. They worked great together, too.

"Really?" Malory asked, shoving her feet into her sneakers. "I hate playing in the rain."

"Sarcasm, Mal," Haven told her, giggling slightly.

"Oh," the other girl replied, a smile appearing on her face. Swallowing, Haven grabbed her broomstick, and stood up. Malory did the same thing, and the two girls both looked at each other in the mirror, before they began to walk out of the locker room.

They quickly made their way to where the rest of the team was huddled, and the boys slid over to make room for them as they formed a circle.

"Alright," their captain, Roger Davies started. "Now, I know that Hufflepuff beat us last time, but I can assure you we will win this time around. You know why? Because we've been practicing nonstop. I know playing in the rain isn't exactly ideal, trust me, I know. But, we can use this to our advantage."

"How's that?" Jermey Stratton, the other Chaser asked.

"I made a potion in Snape's class that allows us to be immune to the rain. This means, it's impossible for any of us to slide off of our brooms, it even makes us able to see better through the droplets and fog. I only have three of them, though. Snape began to catch on. Who wants them?"