𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍 𝟣𝟨: 𝖥𝖺𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝖾

"So that finally ended," Tony sighed as he leaned against the couch. "And we got Jackie back so hooray."

"Why are you tired?" Millie questioned the billionaire. "All you did was watch."

"That can be very tiring." Tony noted. "Especially if you're watching while standing."

"So you're Jack?" Peter had gone up to the nephelim and was now looking up at him with sparkling eyes. "Like Jack the nephelim and Millie's son?"

Jack nodded, "Yes. May I know who you are?"

"Oh! I'm Peter. Peter Parker."

"Kid, let the other kid breathe." Tony said with a yawn. "You're too close to him. Leave your geeky side take over another time."

"Yes, sir!"

"Bad news." Castiel appeared behind Peter, making the teen jump after being startled.

  Dean groaned and plopped down besides Tony, "Now what?"

   "Chuck."

   "Chuck?" Sammy looked up from Bruce's notes to glance at the group. "What about him?"

   "He wants Jack dead."

  Jack spat out the drink Clint had given him. Was it because it was possible alcohol? Or because he was shocked at the news? Probably both, who knows.

   "He what?" Millie stood up from her spot in the table where she was sitting talking to the other females such as Pepper, Natasha, Okoye, and Wanda.

   "Who's Chuck?" Steve asked the huntress, his eyes darting worriedly between her and Jack.

   "God." Dean sighed, mouth full of pie.

   "You're disgusting." Wanda snapped, throwing a roll of napkins at the oldest Winchester.

   "God?" Pepper voiced out. "You mean like the actual God?"

   "That same one." Sammy nodded.

   "I guess he is a complete asshole after all." Millie stated, throwing the angel's blade across the room and getting it stuck on the wall out of pure anger.

   "Woah, bet you can't do that." Sam told Bucky, who scoffed and rolled his eyes.

   "Why?" Sammy questioned Cas. "What's his motive."

   "He's a nephelim." Cas' eyes wandered over from Jack to the Winchesters. "He's stronger than any celestial out there."

   "Oh, your son's the shit." A tipsy Clint told Millie with a small laugh.

   "So what will we do?" Millie completely ignored Clint's comment and turned to look at her brothers and Cas.

   "The only thing we know how to do, I guess." Sammy glanced at Dean, who nodded and turned to glance at Millie.

   "What's that?" Steve questioned.

   "We fight." Millie and Dean glared down start the floor, hands clenched to tight fists.

   "I'm in." Steve stood up from his seat and walked over to stand besides Jack. "I'll help fight."

   "Me too."

   "Same."

   "Aye, me too!"

  Every member of the Avengers stood behind or besides Jack, a determined look on their faces.

   "We'll beat God's ass!" Clint shouted.

   "Imagine if your Christian mom heard you say that..."