𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍 13: 𝖠𝗇𝗀𝗋𝗒 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋

"Steve. . .it was Steve."

———

   "What do you mean it was Steve?" Tony said, one wrapped wrapped around Peter's shoulder and the other holding Morgan.

"He took it. He took the book." Millie told her brothers.

"Son of a bitch!"

"We need to find him before it's too late." Sammy said, already on his feet.

   "Tony is literally standing in front of you. It already is." Millie said.

"What book? What are you guys talking about?" Natasha questioned them.

"We don't have time to explain." Dean said before running after Millie who had already run out.

"Don't worry, I'll explain it to them." Strange told Sammy, who nodded gratefully and ran off.

   "Strange, what were they talking about?" Tony asked the sorcerer.

   "The Winchesters call it making a deal." Strange answered.

   "What kind of deal?" Clint asked.

Before Strange could answer, the motor of Steve's bike was heard.

   "Looks like Captain Rogers is back, you can ask him yourself." Strange told the group. "But, I think it will be best if you leave Morgan here."

   "I'll watch her." Happy said, walking over to Tony to get Morgan. "Come on, let's go get some snacks from the kitchen."

.

"Rogers, what the hell did you do?!" Millie said frustratedly as she went up to Steve, a vein popping out.

Everyone had gone out of the house, and were standing a few feet away watching the scene play out in front of them.

"I didn't do anything." Steve said, his eyes drifting over to Tony.

Tony raised an eyebrow and sent him a questioning look.

"Bullshit!" Millie exclaimed, catching Steve's attention once again. "Where the hell is the book, Steven?! No one knew about it besides my brothers, me, and you! Now it's gone, where the hell is it?"

"I don't have it." Steve said.

"Who do you think you're bullshitting?" Millie said. "What's in your bag?"

"Nothing."

Dean, who was standing behind Steve, roughly grabbed his bag and ran to stand besides Sam.
Steve, who was going to go after Dean, was stopped by an angry Millie.

"Dean?" She spoke, her eyes not once drifting away from Steve.

  Dean unzipped the bag and stared for a while. He glanced up at Sam and then Millie before clearing his throat and pulling out an old and ripped book.

   "Yeah," Dean said. "It's here."

Millie turned around to glare at the book before turning to glare at the blue eyed man.

"You didn't have it, huh?" She said furiously.

"I had to." Steve answered softly.

"Part of me understands why you did it," Millie started. "because trust me, I've done it myself too. But, the other part of me wants to strangle you for being a complete idiot!"

Everyone just watched and listened. Sammy, Strange and Dean knew what was going on, but the rest had no idea what Steve did that made her so angry. They weren't so far away from them, maybe only two or three feet away, they were able to hear everything.

"Then you should understand my reasoning." Steve told her.

"I do. But you want to know something Steven? Being ripped apart by hellhounds isn't fun! Being tortured down in hell isn't fun! Smelling burning flesh and being torn up to pieces isn't great! Being in hell changes you! You're going to start hating the torture and then you'll start torturing others yourself!"

Now all the heroes were taken aback. What the hell did any of that have to do with Steve?

"Well what do you want me to do now?!" Steve shouted, catching everyone else by surprise. "I already sold my soul and made the deal with the damn demon! Nothing we can do about it now!"

"You did what?!" Natasha exclaimed.

Dean turned around to the group of heroes.

"Mr. America sold his soul to bring Stark back to life." He informed them, taking them all by surprise.

"Why would he do that?" Tony said softly.

"The same reasons that we did." Sammy said. "Grief, regret, and self-blame."

"Guilt, Sammy. Just say guilt. Hey!" Dean shouted, catching the attention of the two. "Quit bickering! We can find a solution and try to save him!"

"Save him?" Millie said back, chuckling at the end. "Dean, we tried to save ourselves and guess what happened? We ended up in hell."

"We didn't have a lot of time." Dean said back. "I got a year and you ended up getting eight months. He's normal, he probably got the ten years."

  Millie then turned to look at Steve.

   "Did you?" She said.

   "Did I what?"

   "Did you get ten years to live?"

  Steve sighed before looking down at the ground and letting out a dry laugh.

   "What's that laugh?" Millie snapped. "Spill it out, Steven."

   "No." Steve said, tearing his gaze from the ground to look at Millie in the eye.

   "No?"

   "No, I didn't get no damn ten years! happy?!"

  Dean let out a soft, 'Son of a bitch.'

   "Then how many years did you get?" Millie said.

  Steve let out another dry laugh, "what makes you think I got years? Because I'm normal? I'm far from normal."

   "Steve, how long do you have?" Millie asked again, her voice softer than before.

   "Two– two–"

   "Two years?" Sammy said.

   "No." Steve shook his head.

   "Oh no, two months?" Dean questioned.

   "Two days."