𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍 2: 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖸𝗈𝗋𝗄

Five years. It's been five years since Sam and Dean disappeared. Millie stays locked in her bedroom every time she's back at the bunker. Usually she'a out trying to figure out what happened to not only her brothers but apparently half of everyone.

   "Mom?" Jack knocked on her bedroom.

  Before Kelly passed, Kelly made her promise to always love him and protect him and treat him as if he were her own, to have her be the mother he would end up needing. Millie took no time to agree. She even gave him the Winchester name. Jack Kline-Winchester.

   "Come in."

  Jack walked into the bedroom, not the slightest bit surprised to see Millie sitting on her desk with another book in her hands.

   "I brought you some food." Jack said.

  Millie looked up from the lore book and smiled gratefully at Jack as she took the plate from his hands.

   "Thanks, hon."

  Jack nodded and went to sit on her bed.

   "You should take a break." He said.

  Millie sighed, "I can't. I need to find out what the hell happened to half of the world."

   "I know, but that's something Sam and Dean wouldn't want you to do. They'd want you to enjoy the rest of your life."

   "I know. But they weren't the only ones who disappeared. We haven't been able to get in contact with Cas. Something is up and I want to know what."

  Jack pouted, "Can we please go to New York?"

  Millie furrowed her eyebrows, "What for?"

  Jack shrugged, "To take a break."

   "I don't know. . ."

   "Please?!"

   "Fine." Millie said, rolling her eyes playfully at Jack.

   "Thanks, mom." Jack got up from the bed excitedly and went to give her a quick peck on her cheek. "I'm gonna go pack." he said before running off to his room.

   "You ready?" Millie asked Jack, a duffle bag slang over her shoulder.

  Jack nodded, "Yes, ma'am."

   "Let me see what you packed." Jack handed her his bag and watched as Millie looked over his stuff and murmur words under her breath.

"I didn't know you were into comics." She said, grabbing a comic book from his bag.

  Jack shrugged, "Dean gave me that."

  Millie nodded, "Ah."

   "The Avengers live in New York." Jack said. "Well at least some of them. . ."

   "And?" Millie said.

   "Maybe we can meet them." 

  Millie shrugged, a small smile on her face, "We'll see."

  In the car, Jack started to make a conversation.

   "I like Captain America, he's my favorite."

  Millie grinned, "that makes two of us. All though I like Hawkeye too."

  Jack nodded in agreement.

   "No one has been able to find Tony Stark yet?"

  Millie shook her head, "Last time I watched the news it was Colonel Rhodes saying he was already retired with a family of his own. I think that's good, Stark has done enough to protect the people and our world. Respect to that man."

  Jack stuck his bottom lip out, "You think they know what caused the disappearances?"

  Millie shrugged, "Maybe."

   "Jack, wake up." Millie shook Jack awake. His eyes flutter opened and the first things he did was look out the window.

"Where are we?" He said.

"At a hotel in New York."

"Hotel? We always go to motels."

"Not this time, come on. Let's go."

"Room 21, second floor."

Millie grabbed the keys from the lady at the front desk and walked off with Jack.

"We can get some rest for today, tomorrow I suppose we can go walk around."

Jack nodded, "Sounds good with me."