𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍 4: 𝖠𝗇 𝖠𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗇 & 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖢𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇

"Where did you say you want us to take you?" Millie asked Scott once the three hopped into baby.

"Back to where we met, to get the van."

"Okie dokie."

Scott hopped into the van and looked out the window.

"Thank you. I'll be heading off on my own to figure out what the hell happened."

Millie perked up on her seat.

"Let us come. For the past five years I've been trying to figure out what the hell happen just to try and bring my family and many others back. . .please."

Scott looked at her for a few seconds before nodding slowly.

"Follow me."

"This the place?" Millie asked as she stepped out of the impala, Jack besides her.

Scott nodded and stepped a little forward, making weird faces and flinging his arms around.

". . .what are you doing?" said Jack.

"Trying to attract attention."

Millie and Jack looked at each other with an eyebrow raised.

"Hi! Uh, is anyone home? This is Scott Lang. We met a few years ago? At the airport? In Germany? I got really big."

Millie and Jack stepped a little closer to Scott, and tried to catch his attention.

"This isn't working, buddy." Millie whispered in his ear.

"Ant-Man? Ant-Man I know you know wh– I know you know that! That's me. Can you buzz me in? Look! I brought people who want to help out with. . .well everything that's going on!"

"Scott, are you okay?" Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America asked.

   "Yeah, I'm fine." answered Scott. He only kept pacing before stopping and turning to look at the two Avengers. "Have you ever studied Quantum Physics?"

   "Only to make conversation." Natasha said.

   "Okay. . .so five years ago, right before Thanos, I was in a place called the Quantum Realm. The Quantum Realm is like its own microscopic universe. To get in there you have to be incredibly small. Hope, she's my. . .she was my– she was suppose to pull me out. And then Thanos happened and I got stuck in there." Scott explained.

   "I'm sorry," said Natasha. "That must've been a very long five years."

   "Yeah, but that's it." Scott said. "For me, it was five hours."

  The two Winchesters were quick to see the bewildered look the two Avengers shared.

   "See, the rules of the Quantum Realm aren't like they are up here. Everything is unpredictable. Is that anybody's sandwich? I'm starving." Scott walked forward and stole the sandwich that was laying on the plate.

   "Why didn't you say you were hungry? We could've stopped somewhere." Millie said.

  Scott shrugged, "Sorry, I was too busy thinking about this."

   "Who did you say you two were again?" Natasha questioned Millie and Jack.

   "Oh, I'm Millie Winchester, and this here is my kid." Millie motioned for Jack to introduce himself.

   "Jack Winchester-Kline."

  Natasha nodded, "Right. . .and you guys got Scott out?"

   "Oh, that was all him." Millie said, referring to Jack.

  Steve, who was the only quiet one, looked up at Scott.

   "Scott, What are you talking about?"

   "What I'm saying is, time works differently in the Quantum Realm. The only problem is right now, we don't have a way to navigate it. But what if we did? I can't stop thinking about it. What if, we could somehow control the chaos, and we could navigate it? What if there was a way to enter the Quantum Realm at a certain point in time but then exit at another point in time? Like. . .like before Thanos."

   "Wait. . .are you talking about a time machine?" Steve asked.

   "What? No, of course not. No, not a time machine. It's more like a. . . Yeah, a time machine. I know it's crazy. But I can't stop thinking about it. There's gotta be some way... There's gotta be. . .it's crazy."

   "I get e-mails from a raccoon, nothing sounds crazy anymore." Natasha said.

   "So who do we talk to about this?" Scott asked.