63 - 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝

(i just wanted to clarify, arabella has a LOT of insecurities and trust issues hence why she is very weary with loren. because arabella has been in that situation with mia and aiden, where mia would be all over aiden and flirt with him. and mia was the "pretty girl" that everyone loved and could have anyone, which is a reflection of loren. and loren also has liked a lot of shady comments on social media about arabella, that are insulting her or shading her so that's another reason why arabella has issues with loren.

arabella wasn't just randomly being spiteful to loren at the party, loren is very much like mia and makes shady comments and sarcastic remarks. and loren's character was very belittling to arabella at the party and spoke to her in a sarcastic manner. and arabella has low frustration tolerance due to her adhd, so she gets frustrated very very quickly. hence why she was snappy towards loren, because loren made remarks that reminded arabella of how she was treated by mia.

i understand that arabella isn't perfect, she has her issues and her faults. but from now on she is going to notice her faults and own up to them, she wants to become a better person for noah and everyone else. but i don't want her to be too perfect because nobody is perfect.

also, i believe that loren isn't like this AT ALL in real life, in this story she is simply a CHARACTER. so this does not reflect her in real life.

yeah so i hope that's cleared up)

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 +

arabella was cuddled into noah's side scrolling through her phone on the couch. her phone began to ring, shawn's name flashing across the screen.

arabella sat up more, noah removing his arm from over her shoulder so she could sit up properly. arabella swiped across, placing her phone to her ear.

"hey shawn!", she exclaimed.

"hey bella," shawn replied, his smooth canadian accent showing through his words.

"what's up?", she asked, smiling as noah picked up her hand and began to toy with the ring on her finger.

"i'm so so sorry, but i'm caught up in new york for the next month. i've got so much press and interviews etc to do, so i won't be in la for quite some time," shawn sighed.

"it's okay," arabella laughed. "you don't need to apologise shawn, i understand you're busy, you're literally a celebrity."

"yeah i know but i feel bad because i promised you i'd be here, and we haven't seen each other for years," shawn replied sadly.

"shawn it's honestly okay, we can still facetime and get some lyrics down. i have some ideas written down and roughly what we can sing about," arabella smiled.