I was shocked. I never thought in a million years that Mark would be nervous to introdruced his friends to me let alone his girlfriend. I mean come on his girlfriend is freakin beautiful. What is there to be freakin out about? I'm the one who has the right to freak out.  He's kicking me out so he can have his girlfriend here without having any disturbances.

"So, you want me to pack and leave?" I asked him the tears again starting to fill my eyes. 

"What? No", he said shaking his head. He dropped his arm from his girlfriend's waist and took a few steps towards me. "Sage, I don't want you to leave. You're my best friend. Why... why would I want you to leave when I just got you back in my life?" 

I shrugged my shoulders, wrapping my arms around myself as I let the tears fall. "I thou...thought you wanted my gone Mark. You were going distance in only a week and I started to panic. I was scared", I told him honestly. "I thought you grew tired of me." 

"Um...?" A soft voice interrupted.

Mark and I looked away from each other to look at the girl standing in the corner, both her cheeks flushed by the amount of attention we're giving her.

"Ugh, I'm sorry baby I totally forgot that you were here", Mark apologized to her before looking back to me. "We'll talk about this later but for now be let me introduced you to my girlfriend Skylar", he said taking Skylar's hand and brought her forward. 

"Hi there Sage, it's a pleasure to finally be meeting you", her soft voice said, her green eyes holding a different meaning behind the words. 

I bit my lip, nodding my head once at her. "Likewise", I told her.

She smiled at me once before looking over to Mark, taking his hand in hers. "Can you please get me some water babe?" She asked Mark which of course he din't deny. Once Mark was out of sight that's when Skylar's true side came out. 

She turned to me with an evil look on in her eyes, and a devil smirk amoung her lips. "Listen up here you worthless piece of trash. Mark is my boyfriend and I'll be dammed if some bitch like you take away what's mine. But hell we both know Mark would't scoop so low to even look at a girl like you like he looks at me. Mark loves me, got it? Mark never has or never will love you.!! So it's best that you tell Mark that you're leaving right this instant. He doesn't need a disgrace of a human being living in our apartment," she finished, disgust and hatred cleary visible in her eyes and face.

 I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. She was right, I was a disgrace and living here with Mark is wrong. I thought that maybe if I found Mark things would go back to the way they were like back at the orphanage. I was so wrong. Things only and will get worse.

"O...ohkay", I whispered, wiping away the tears that fell down my cheeks. I looked at her and saw her smirk got wider. She was happy that she got what she wanted. She wants me gone and i guess I'm going.

"Here baby", Mark walked in handing Skylar her cup of water. 

"Thanks baby", she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek and taking the water from him.

Mark smiled at her before looking at me and immediately a frown replaced his smile. 

"Sage? What's wrong? " He asked concerned filling in his voice.

"No..nothing. I .. I'm leaving Mark. I'm going to go and pack my things and be on my way out", I told him, smiling softly at him before departing towards the guest room to get my few things.

"What? No Sage, you can't leave", Mark said following me to the room. "I thought you were my best friend. I .. I can't let you leave. I just found you." He said.

I bit my lip and held in the tears that wanted to escape. I couldn't break and tell him the truth. Who knows what Skylar would do to me.

"I'm sorry Mark, but I don't belong here. You have a life with Skylar now and you need to focus all on her and I'm just here ruining that for you", I explained to him, hoping he bought the lie. 

"No, Sage you're my best friend", he said walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "I need you here Sage", he whispered. 

I can't break. I can't break. I can't break. 

"Im sorry Mark, but I gotta go. I'll see you around soon", I promised. I moved his arms around and walked out the room. I was half way down to the front door when I felt her grab my hair and pull me back causing me to let out a yelp.

"If I ever see you around Mark again I swear to you I will hurt you", she sneered and then pushed me away.

I nodded my head and ran out of the apartment, hoping I could find my way back home with Jesse and Ryan.

-----

Meh, that wasn't much excitment, but I promise you that there will be more Mark really soon. ;D He's a very important character in this story.c: So be aware.^.^ Anyways, I know I'm late and I'm very sorry.D: Hope this makes up for everything.! Lastly I wanna say a big THANK YOU to all of you.!! Chapter 9 received 29 votes and I couldn't have be prouder.!! Ahhhh, I can scream.!!! Thank you so much you lovely people.!! ;D Now please continue to vote, comment, and fan.! xoxo -Cindy