Chapter 3

And here it is !! Chapter 3 uploaded just like I said !!!C; I hope you enjoy this chapter even though I think it sucks.!!D:

NOTE: Not edited!!!!

[ Flashback ]

"I'm home!"

"Daddy!" I shouted as I jumped from the couch and ran over to him. Giggling, I jumped into his arms and gave him the biggest hug ever. "I missed you Daddy."

"I missed you too baby girl, so much", he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek before putting me down on the ground. "How was school.?"

"It was fun Daddy. I got to color and show all my friends that picture I drew of you. Wanna see it?" I asked, smiling up at him.

"I'd love too baby."

"Yay!" I took his big hand in mine and pulled him with me into the living room where all my supplies were scatter on the floor. I let his hand go and went over to the coffee table to pick up my drawing. "Close your eyes daddy. It's a surprise," I told him, holding the drawing behind my back.

He chuckled and nodded, closing his eyes. I took a deep breath and held up the picture in front of me.

"Okay. Open your eyes daddy."

Opening his eyes at my words, he looked over the picture and grinned.

"Oh... Sage that's so pretty," he said after a few seconds of silence.

I looked down at my drawing and couldn't help but be proud. It had taken me a few hours to draw this picture for him. It a picture of us, me and him, walking together in the park. We were laughing and holding hands.

"You really like it Daddy.?" I asked, biting down on my lower lip.

"Of course I do baby, it's perfect," he answered. I nodded my head and went over to hug him.

"I love you."

He picked me up and held me close. "I love you too baby girl."

[ End ]

Lies. That's all they were. Plain and simple lies.

Remembering some of the things that happened before my father left were hard. I didn't want to remember anything from my past. Especially the part of my father, because to me my biological father is dead to me.

Just like my mother.

... When I woke up this morning I had found myself curled up on the bed, holding the stuffed animal Mark had gotten me a few months back. I was just laying there when I remember that I had fallen asleep in someone's arms. Someone who I accidentally called daddy.

Yup, that's embarrassing.

I threw off the covers of the bed and got up from bed. I was about to stretch my muscles when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said in an almost whisper.

The door opened and two grown men came in. One which was kinda huge and the other who was down as big as the first.

Afraid of what they wanted, I took a step back. I didn't know these men so most certainly I didn't want them near me. What if they were just like Ricky. I don't want to go through that ever again.

" WH.....what do you want?" I asked curiously, watching their every move.

"We just want to talk to you," big guy said. He took the hand of the smaller guy, lacing their fingers, and then took small steps towards me. 

Panic, I ran over to my bed and jumped in, backing myself up against the wall. Grabbing my stuffed animal, I buried my face into its neck and waited for them to hurt me.

"Ryan, baby, look she's scared," a small voice said.

I held onto my stuffed animal tighter when I felt someone standing in front of me.

"Pl...please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me," I chanted mainly to myself.

I more than panic when I felt strong arms around me. I closed my eyes, dropped the stuffed animal, and began to punch the guys chest.

Don't let him be like Ricky. Don't let him be like Ricky. I repeated in my head as I kept on punching him.

"Stop. You're going to hurt yourself, Hunnie," I heard him say.

I shook my head, feeling tears start to well up as I felt him hover over me, lifting his hands to cup my face.

Frozen. That's how I was when I felt his hands on my cheeks. I was scared. I was terrified.

I open my eyes to find a pair of forest green eyes staring right into my eyes. I felt the tears streaming down my face as I kept my eyes on his, my hands shaking from fear. What was he waiting for? Wasn't he going to rape me?

"W..what are you waiting for? Just do it already," I helplessly said as I looked him in the eyes.

"Do what already?" Asked a different voice.

I looked behind the guy in front of me and notice a smaller guy standing by the door. He had dirty blonde hair that reach just above his ears, his stormy grey eyes were looking right at me. He wasn't tall, but he wasn't short either. He was the average height. He was cute, but I could tell he was with the bigger guy here in front of me by the way he looked at him.

Looking back to the guy in front of me you never would have thought he was gay. He had dark brown hair that reached down to his neck, his body was big, but the type of big that is good looking not gross looking. I can see why the other guy liked him.

They were perfect for each other.

...... "Hey. You okay?" Asked the little guy, breaking me from my thoughts. "Are you hurt?"

I shook my head after a few moments of debating weather I was or not.

"Can you let go? I don't like people I don't know touching me," I said, giving the guy a look.

He looked back at me before dropping his hands from my face. He stood there in front of me, looking me over, then went over to talk to his partner.

I watched as they both discuss whatever they were discussing. I just sit here and be quiet, afraid if I say something they'll go off.

It felt like hours later when I heard my name being said. I looked up and saw the smaller guy standing in front of me with a big smile on his face.

"You're coming home with us Sage!" He shouted in his little voice, throwing his arms up in an excited gesture.

"What?!" I yelled, shaking my head. "No. No, I don't wanna go with you guys! I don't know you ! I don't know you," I told him, standing from the bed an pushing him out of my way.

"I'm not going anywhere with you two!" I grabbed my jacket and cigarettes shoveling the lighter in my pocket.

"Sage! Where are you going !? Get back here !" I heard Leslie shout behind me as I ran from my room and out the door of the adoption center.

Like hell I'll be going anywhere with those guys. They probably have some straight friends at home waiting for someone they'll bring home so they can do whatever the fuck they wanted to her.

"Fuck that!" I will no longer ever trust any damn guy who ever talks to me besides Mark.

Mark is my bet friend. Any other guy can bug off.

I don't want to go back to where I was before. Everybody just hurts me. Nobody likes me, nobody cares. I'm all alone.

**** Can I get 5 votes on this chapter!? Please and thank you !!^.^