Chapter 2

Sorry for the long wait. D: But I hope this makes up for that. I know it's short and it sucks, but it was the best I could do. I'm already planning the next chapter after this so enjoy this for now. :D

NOTE: Not Edited ! 

-----------

It's a surprise how your life can change just by being in the adoption center for 6 months. People would have never guessed that a child could have learned about self harming. Or what drugs were. Or what alcohol was, just by being in an adoption center.

But I did.

It was only my second day at the adoption center and I already met someone who was willing to show me the ways around here and be my friend. His name's Mark and he's a seventeen year old delinquent. He has been here all his life so he knew what he was talking about when he spoke.

After all the basics were done with we went into the back of the adoption center so he could take a smoke. As I watched him smoked I couldn't help but wonder how it would taste.

As if he was reading my mind Mark asked, "Wanna try it?" He looked at me, holding out the cigarette.

Hesitating for a moment I took the cigarette from him and set it in my mouth, taking in a large drag. Once I had the taste of the cigarette I made a disgusted face and coughed out the smoke.

"Gross. How do you even smoke that nasty stuff," I asked him after recovering from my mini cough attack.

Smirking, he answered, "You get use to the taste after a while."

"Blah." ...

That's how our friendship starting out, but soon after I told Mark the reasons why I was here. After I was done telling him my story he just looked at me. I called out his names a couple of time but he never answered. Soon after a while he snapped out of his daze, grabbed my hand, and pulled me towards the room he slept in. Once inside he locked the doors and went over to the small mini fridge he had set up against the wall.

"You need a drink," he just straight out said.

"Uh ...." I said, sounding dumb. "I don't drink."

"Well baby girl, starting today you're going to be doing a hell of a lot of things," he said, a smirk on his face and as he took out two bottles of vodka and tequila.

.. And that's where it started.

The smoking. The drinking. The drugs. The self harming. It all started with Mark.

He taught me everything I had to know about each thing. I was only at the adoption center for two weeks when I started to get out of hand. The drinking and smoking became an everyday basics as did the self harming. Half of my arms and legs were filled with cuts but I didn't care. They took away the pain and left me with an empty feeling. It felt nice.

It was the middle of March when Mark came to me and said that he was leaving. He had turned eighteen a few weeks back and now since he's an official adult he has to leave the center. I was heartbroken beyond repair. My only friend in this whole damn thing is leaving me. The world must really hate me.

As soon as Mark left I went all out on the drugs, cutting, and alcohol. I was beyond fucked but like I said before, I didn't care.

I laid there in bed, fucked outta of my mind when all of sudden I hear a group of men talking.

"Look at her baby, she's sick. She can't be more than 15 and she's already picking up a bad habit. Let's adopt her," one of the men said.

"I don't know love, I don't want some delinquent causing trouble if she moves in with us," guy number two said.

"Please Ryan," the guy who first spoke, begged.

"Fine baby. Let's go talk to the agent outside," guy number two said as I heard them leave.

Completely ignoring their conversation, I closed my eyes and fell asleep only to relive my nightmares.

[ Dream ]

"Mommy! Mommy!" I cried as he thrusted into me. His hands roaming my body. "Mommy help me!!" I shouted, tears coming down my eyes like a waterfall.

"Shut up you little bitch, your Mom's asleep," Rich said as he held me firmly on the ground and continued to have his way with me.

I cried and begged for my mother, but like always she was past out. I tried to fight off Rich but he was too strong. So all I could do was just lay there and cry. I prayed that he will finish fast but he never did. He loved to take his time and devour me. So of course I wasn't surprise when he finally finished after a while. He stood up, got dressed, and left.

I didn't move when he left. I laid there staring up the ceiling and was about to count all the cracks that were up when my mother came barging in.

"YOU LITTLE WHORE! HOW DARE YOU SLEEP WITH MY MAN!" She more than shouted at me.

I looked up at her more scared that ever. I was beginning to stand up so I could explain, but at that moment I felt her grab a fistful of my hair and yank as hard as she could.

"Ow.!" I cried as I tried to pull her hands away.

"Who the hell do you think you are trying to steal my man from me!! Huh.!?" She spat in my face and yanked my hair harder. "He's mine.!! You're nothing but a whore.!" She said and pulled me forward to her so she slap the side of my face.

"No Mommy, stop!!" I begged, tasting the salty tears that were coming from my eyes. "I didn't do anything! He's the ..."

"Shut up! I know it's you who keeps seducing Rich!! He tells me all the time," she cut me off and threw me down to the ground hard.

I landed with a hard thump on my side and cried as I saw her pull out the leather belt from the closet.

No, not the leather belt. I thought as I started to drag myself back against the carpet trying to get away.

"Please mommy..," I started to beg.

She smirked, folding up the belt. "This is for whoring around with my man." She raised up the leather belt and brought it down .....

[ End of Dream ]

"Nooo stop.!" I woke up screaming. "Nooo stop please!!" I continued screaming, feeling myself trash around the bed.

"Sage! Sage, Hunnie, calm down," I could hear someone shout.

I felt a pair of strong, muscular arms wrap themselves around me and pull me into a hard chest. Feeling someone's arms around me ha me trashing more and more, but the arms never unwrapped themselves from me.

"Shh ..baby girl I'm here. No one's gonna hurt you", the voice said, sounding just like my daddy's voice.

He's here. My daddy's here.! He's come to bring me home.

"Da...daddy," I whispered before letting sleep once again engulf me.