Chapter 1

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ────── ⊰

Friday / 08:23pm

You looked in the mirror analyzing your outfit. Short jeans skirt which ended mid your thighs, a black crop top paired with your favorite leather jacket and some black sneakers.
After you were satisfied with how you looked you turned to leave your room just to look straight in the room of your neighbor, Jeon Jungkook.
Yes, he was your neighbor and his room was next to yours, so you both could look into each others rooms.

Normally you wouldn't care, but there was one annoying thing about him. He was a fuckboy.
You lived next to each other since birth, so in the past you both were something like best friends.
But that changed as time went by and he got more handsome and popular. The sweet boy got hot and fucked every girl that entered his room.

Right now? You saw his shirtless back with all his muscles facing your window while he was working out.
- "Oh, isn't he seeing another girl today? It's Friday.."
You thought, but shrugged it off and went out of your room to meet your friends. You got your keys, said goodbye to your parents and left to meet with your friends.

09:38pm

- "So, since it's the last weekend of our holidays, I think we should go to a party. My friend is holding one, lets go there!"
Liza, one of your best friends, said to you and your other two friends while sitting in a cafe. Without hesitating your other two friends agreed with her and waited for you to answer. Thinking about it for some second you shrugged your shoulders and nodded.
Maybe it would be fun, right?

10:03pm

You arrived at the house from Lizas friend and directly went inside. Loud music and chatting from people were heard and the smell from alcohol filled your nose. Your eyes scanned through the big house and didn't recognize any person you know and maybe it was better that way. You didn't want to see anyone you know before school starts again.

Your friends and you walked into the kitchen to grabbed yourself some drinks. Hesitantly you took a sip. Furrowing your brows because of the strong drink your friends started to laugh at you.
- "Relax y/n. Enjoy yourself. Lets get drunk and forget school and stress for a moment."
Celina your other friend said and walked away. Smiling to your other two friends, you nodded and took another sip from your drink.

After one hour you felt the alcohol running through your blood, sweat dripping from your exposed forehead while dancing and feeling yourself. Suddenly two big hands embraced your waist making you smile. You got goosebumps from the touch, but not in a negative way so you didn't mind at all. Your hot bodies touched each other and danced to the rhythm. It really felt good.

Soft lips brushed against your ear before whispering.
- "Didn't know you know how to party, y/n."
His raspy, angelic voice made you recognize him immediately. With wide open eyes you turned to look at his handsome face.
- "Jeon?"
Jungkook heard the surprise in your voice, which made him crock a smile on his lips.

- "Want another drink?"
Without waiting for your answer he took your hand and pulled you with him.
In the kitchen he handed you a drink which you instantly drank from.
- "Slow down. Didn't know you were this thirsty babygirl."
You just shook your head and asked
- "What do you want Jeon?"
Again you could see him smiling. He really looked gorgeous this up close. His cocky smile, his big doe brown eyes, his wavy long brown hair that touched his sweaty forehead and stick to his eyebrow.

- "I was just having fun till I saw someone I kinda recognize and then I realized that it was you. I'm surprised, not gonna lie. You look good today baby.."
You chuckled und pushed him away on his chest.
- "If you excuse me Jeon, I want to party a little more now."
You fake smiled at him and left him alone in the kitchen.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━ 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...

-------- ≪ °NOTE° ≫ --------

This is my first time posting on Wattpad,
so please bare with me.~

What do you think so far?
Feel free to leave some feedback!
I would appreciate it.

Love, Vans