⚜38⚜ Never give in

Jimin

The sun hits me right in the eye and the sound of birds chirping makes it absolutely impossible to go back to sleep. Why the fuck aren't the blinds down? And why do I feel someone breathing on my neck? As I think about it, the bed is much more comfortable than mine usually is and I quickly come to the conclusion that I'm not in my own room.

I carefully turn my head in hopes of not waking the beast, but like expected Taehyung is fast asleep with his arm tight around my body. I did it again. I fucked him. How dumb can I be? This shit needs to stop now. I can't keep sleeping around with this idiot anymore or else it'll come back to bite me in the ass.

I move his arm out of the way despite his unconscious struggles to hold on and I get out of bed. I take another look at him and the memories from last night creep up on me. He was actually kind of caring for me. He even... he said he liked me. The thought of it makes me cringe and I stick my tongue out at his peacefully sleeping face. Ugly bastard. As if I'm ever going to stop hating the likes of him.

My clothes are scattered all over and it takes a while before I find the missing pieces. I see Taehyung's pants on the floor in the bedroom and there's a big stain on the leg. I did that. My brain actually malfunctioned for a while yesterday and I started humping his leg like a maniac. I better start avoiding him from now on or else he'll come rub it in my face. Speaking of "rubbing it in my face", I did that too. I willingly sucked his dick. I told him I'm his cockslut and even called him Daddy again. I'm so screwed. I'd rather die than look him in the eyes again.

I hurry out of his place to head downstairs to my own room for a quick shower. Taehyung even had to clean me up yesterday. My face heats up and I quickly step into the shower to try and wash away the embarrassment. Who gave him permission to come inside anyway? Ugh, I just want to erase his whole existence from my brain so I never have to think about him again!

♥♠♦♣

After freshening up to get rid of any possible traces, I finally dare to venture out of my room again. I make sure to check if the coast is clear before openly stepping out in the hallway. I'm acting like I'm running from the cops or something, but what other choice do I have? 

My problems are seemingly forgotten when I see Jin walking down the stairs from the third floor. It's like seeing a ghost. What is he doing here? I thought he left for good. Upon closer inspection of him, I can tell he's limping ever so slightly. It's barely noticeable, but it gives me the information I need to make a reasonable conclusion. He came back, made up with Jungkook and then they fucked. For a moment there I almost got scared he came back to be with Taehy- I mean no! Pfft, why would I care about that?

Jin continues down towards the first floor and I decide to follow him at a safe distance. He said he left, so I bet there's some kind of drama going on somewhere. He walks to the King's office, but stops outside the door. I hide behind the corner a bit further down the hall to see what he's up to, but he just waits there. I look around for any other clues and by the front doors are Jin's bags, packed and ready to go. So I guess he's not staying after all. 

Suddenly both mine and Jin's attention are caught by the loud voices coming from inside the office. It's muffled, so I can't hear what they're saying, but I can identify the voices as the king and Jungkook. What in the world are they arguing so violently about? I don't think there's been a single occasion where they've both raised their voices. Usually it's just Jungkook getting yelled at and even that is pretty rare since he's been a good kid for so long. 

I hear steps in the stairs and my heart almost stops when I see Taehyung casually walking down. He's gotten cleaned up and doesn't look dirty anymore. He's still ugly though. He picks up on the yelling right away and thankfully it makes sure he doesn't notice me hiding behind the corner. He sees Jin and is definitely confused as he walks up to him. Their voices are a lot closer, so I can clearly hear what they're saying even with the screaming going on in the background.