⚜27⚜ It's evil

Jimin

Taehyung drags me out of the ballroom without any explanation and I have little choice but to follow him as he hurries down the hallways. I don't know what the fuck just happened in there. Did someone see us? I sure fucking hope not. What flew into him all of a sudden? I mean he... he entered me. The memory of it makes me shiver and I'm not really sure why. I should be disgusted, but my dick tells another story right now. 

"Where are we going?" I ask after we've been running for a while.

He stops and turns around to look at me and admittedly his gaze makes my legs a tiny bit weak. What he just did to me is fresh in my mind and it's probably playing tricks on my sanity.

"We're going away from all the people," he answers. "You didn't want to be seen, right?"

"W-what? I thought we were done with that already."

"I'm not satisfied and neither are you."

"What do you mean satisfied? I never asked for this in the first place. You just went ahead and molested me all on your own accord."

"Then why didn't you stop me?" he asks while walking towards me. "You should've pushed me away. You've always taken pride in doing whatever the hell you want and telling me off, so why not now?"

I end up with my back against the wall and he places his hands on each side of me, effectively preventing me from leaving. His eyes are dark and it actually makes me nervous. He has a point though. Why haven't I pushed him away yet? 

My question remains unanswered when he suddenly caresses my cheek with the back of his hand. He glances at my lips and it makes me nervously swallow out of instinct. Why am I so damn nervous? It must be the tension that's eating me alive. He inches closer until I feel his warm breath breathing down on me. It stinks since he's been drinking, but I'm used to it after being with Yoongi for so long.

SHIT! I completely forgot about him! I have a goddamn boyfriend for fuck's sake. Is that why I'm freaking out? I've never been unfaithful to him before. Although, to be fair, I'm not really sure if he's even my boyfriend anymore. We haven't talked since he ran away after punching Taehyung. He accused me of cheating back then, so why not just do it for real? It's not like he's been faithful to me. I know he fucks around almost every week and it's about time I face that fact. An eye for an eye. This is what he deserves for betraying me. 

I close my eyes right before Taehyung's lips carefully touch mine and the kiss is way more gentle than I was expecting. I can barely feel him before he moves away again. We look at each other and he's very unimpressed.

"Well, that sucked," he says.

"It's because you barely did anything."

"You were frozen like a stone! You expect me to just slabber all up on your face when you're not moving?"

"I couldn't even feel it before you stopped! I didn't have time to react!"

"OK, fine! Let's do it properly then."

"Yeah, then do it."

He tilts his head in annoyance before harshly grabbing my face. This time he crashes our lips together and I try my best to participate. It's a whole mess since we can't move in unison, but it doesn't really matter. I put my arms around his neck and he doesn't waste any time grabbing my dick through my pants. I'm surprisingly OK with it until he opens his mouth.

"Just like I thought your dick is tiny too."

My brain immediately picks up on the insult and I finally push him away from me.