⚜15⚜ Unwanted surprise

Jimin

I follow Taehyung to his quarters and I'm not even surprised at how clean it is. He had the perfect Jin as his servant until yesterday, so it's to be expected. He takes me to the bedroom and it looks just as perfect as the living area. Damn, he has a huge bed. I'm jealous. 

"We're here," he states. "Now do your thing."

"Yeah, uh, I'm just gonna sit down over here," I say and take the liberty to hog his bed. It's really soft too. The royals get all the good stuff.

"How the fuck are you gonna help me if you're over there?"

"Bro, I'm not gonna touch you. All I'm here to do is tell you what to do."

He makes a face as if he's about to argue against it, but I interrupt him before he gets the chance to complain. 

"Look, if I teach you how to do it yourself, you can be more independent and will never have to sleep in your day clothes again. Also, it'll save us from the awkwardness. Like this I have to at most watch you get undressed."

He huffs and crosses his arms.

"Fine. Go ahead and teach me then if you're so smart."

I study his outfit and he's just wearing a simple suit and a button-up underneath. Seriously, how can he not know how to just take it off? It's not like it's some kind of old Victorian dress that needs three people to put on.

"First of all take off the blazer," I say. 

It slides off his arms and he holds it awkwardly in his hand.

"Now what?"

"Just put it somewhere."

"But then it'll get wrinkly."

"You can just fold it when you've gotten dressed again."

"I don't know how to fold stuff," he says, almost sounding a bit offended. "You fold it. It's your job."

He throws the blazer at my face and I sloppily catch it and fold it in half before putting it next to me on the bed. I don't give a shit if his clothes get wrinkly, so that's all he's going to get for now.

"Alright, now undo the buttons on your shirt."

"How?"

"Are you actually retarded? Just push the button through the hole in the fabric. Jeez."

"You should watch your tone unless-"

"Yeah, yeah, you'll get me fired. Whatever."

He frowns at me but starts working on the first button either way. He struggles a lot and it's extremely amusing to look at. When I think he's almost got it, he loses the grip and has to start over again. It's just one button but it takes him almost a minute to get it open. 

"Do I have to do this to all of them?" he whines. "Too much work."

"Then just do a couple more and pull it over your head. Easy solution."

"But then it might rip."

"News flash: I don't give a shit. Now hurry up, I have places to be."

He raises a suspicious eyebrow at me.

"And where are you going?"

"Dunno. Anywhere but here."

"You're not allowed to do that."

"Again: I don't care. This is enough work for one day."

"You're not even doing anything!"

"I'm teaching you how to take care of yourself, something you should've learned at least 15 years ago. Get working on those buttons."