Mentally praising Ms. Pyo for helping me out with my debate, whew.

"General Choi, please bring in Crown Prince Kim Junmyeon," King Jinheung ordered and Woo-shik nodded.

"And, let go of Seojoon and Hyung Sik," the king continued and the guards released Hyung Sik ans Seojoon's arms before bowing at the king, turning their heels and walking out of the gates.

I ran towards Taehyung, and Taehyung's eyes widened before wrapping his arm around my waist, looking at me before letting out a huge exhale.

"Are you alright?" He asked as he rubbed the side of my waist.

"Yeah, just a little bit of... technical difficulties," I chuckle silently before looking at Seojoon and Hyung Sik who were slowly standing up.

"Thank you so much Aehye, I'm so happy you were there for us even if we didn't really know you," Hyung Sik gushed before giving me a huge bow.

"Me too Aehye, you seriously have all my respects," Seojoon continued before bowing with Hyung Sik.

"It's alright, I can't stand seeing innocent people being held guilty, it makes my heart break," I smile at them.

Like... like my cousin.

Seokjin.

Soon, the gates burst open to look at the guards carrying the awaited Crown Prince who was wrapped by the arms, and they dropped him to the ground before standing behind him.

"Junmyeon, is this true?" King Jinheung said as he raised the piece of fabric infront of him.

Junmyeon's eyes widened, the words unable to come out of his mouth as he looked at the fabric from his own robe.

"Y-your Majesty," Junmyeon said as he bowed his head to the ground.

"This lady here told me that you have stolen this?" The king asked as he lifted his jewelries up.

The Crown Prince remained silent, the atmopshere thick with the stressed tension.

"You do feel guilty," the king said as he leaned on his throne, his fingers tapping against the leg of his throne.

"Well then,

Instead of Hyung Sik and Seojoon, you will be hung."

Crown Prince Junmyeon's eyes widened, his jaw hanging as King Jinheung pointed at the gate, and the guards nodded before lifting him up, dragging him towards the exit.

Then, something hit me.

I swiftly grabbed the pocketwatch from my pocket before looking at the time.

12:50 A.M.

My eyes widened before putting the pocketwatch back, looking at the king who was busy looking at his jewelries and Hyung Sik and Seojoon who were standing beside the king with their heads down low.

I quickly ran towards rhe exit, my feet taking me out of the palace as fast as I can, running through the hallways.

"Wait! Wait! Jang Aehye! Wait!" A voice cried, but I pushed it away and continued running to the any direction of the palace I would go to get to the courtyard.

I soon saw a huge beam of light and my eyes lightened before running towards it, my shoes touching the rocky ground before exhaling deeply.

"Aehye! Aehye!" The deep voice called out and I swiftly turned my head towards the person.

"Where are you going?" The person asked as he looked at me.

"I'll be back, I need to... go," I replied as I looked at him from head to toe.

I couldn't lie that he was charming, his hair flowing with the wind and his hanbok that was elegantly tucked with his sword and his boots.

"Then... then... will we see each other again?" Taehyung asked as he looked at me in the eyes.

"I don't know Tae, it could be days... months... years... or even... never," I replied before giving him a small smile, the strong breeze of wind engulfing us.

"Then Aehye, I would like to know," Taehyung said as he looked at me once again.

I looked at him, the wind getting more heavier as it flew between us.

"How much will it take for me to reach you again? How many deserts and oceans will I cross? Will you promise me?"

But those words were blurry in my mind, because all I could hear was the whoosh of the wind, the feeling of sand engulfing me as I felt my fingers withering, my feet slowly lifting off the ground and my hair tousling as my eyelids were closed shut, and I fell into a deep, deep, slumber.

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote and I will attack you with my love gun.

Anyway, how are your braincells?

(I forgot to ask for the username of who made this but I think the username on insta is Moon_Child687)

Send on my insta for fanart: @sujinniie