Chapter 25 °Something 2°

Start from the beginning

"We are here Mr. Kurai." The car stopped and Mr. Shimura opened the door once again. "Kurai? Does he have a formal name?"

Just as you were about to ask you looked at his house and your jaw dropped.

"Holy sh- Wow!!" He looked at you with a smile

"Holy sh- Wow!!" He looked at you with a smile. "Bro!" You turned to him with a goofy smile. "Can you loan me some money?" You joked as you walked inside. "Like a lot?!"

"Very funny Y/n-chan!" He patted your head and lead you inside.

Just like outside, the inside was beautiful modern with a huge glass chandelier.

As you walked further in the maids and butlers came up to you.

"Can I get you anything miss?" One said as he bowed.

You put your hands up and blushed a little. "Oh no! I'm good! Thank you!"

He stood back up and looked to Takahashi. "Can I get you anything Mr. Kurai?" He asked

Takahashi shook his head, "We are good! Now leave us so I can show her around and catch up on things. Thank you!" He said as they left and continued to do their household chores.

He shook his head as he lead you around. "I know I'm going to sound like a snobby rich kid, but it gets so annoying when they ask if I need anything all the time!"

You looked at him with a kiddish smile, "You definitely do sound snobby!" You teased him.

His house was huge! It seemed like it took forever just for a tiny tour.

He lead you upstairs. "I miss this Y/n!" He said as he stopped on the stairs. "We used to be the best of friends." His eyes hung low, "I wish you went to the same school as me."

We started back up the stairs. You pat his shoulder as you reached the top. "Me too, but I had to do what was best for me."

It seemed like he was annoyed. You brushed it off as he opened a door for you. We entered a living room area with two big couches, a huge tv, and a fridge.

He sat down on one of the couches, crossed his legs, and brought his hands up like a evil villain. "Now," he said as he gestured for you to sit on a couch. "Tell me what's wrong."

Skip brought to you buy one hell of a Butler!

Tsukishima walked home once again by himself. He is starting to grow more and more anxious about you. "How can I fix this?!" He thought as he stopped walking to look down your street. He thought about going down there, knocking on your door, and resolving things.

Instead he continued to walk to his house. "It's not like the other times." He said out loud to himself.

The team had a meeting during practice today. Takeda-Sensei explained how she was doing and from what he was saying, you were doing awful.