Chapter 8 °Training Camp!°

This is pretty darn cute!!❤️ Thank you again for reading! ILY 💕

"Where is Y/n?" Hinata asked Suga.

Suga cringed and ushered all the boys into one room after everyone had their baths. "Uh...lets play a team bonding game!" He closed the door and made everyone sit in a circle.

"Team bonding game?" Kageyama said as he sat down next to Tsukki and Hinata. Tsukki clicks his tongue in annoyance and put his headphones on.

"Yes" Daichi grumbled as he sat next to Suga, giving him a worried look. "What is a fun game we can play?" He asks the group of boys.

"Oh I got one!" Hinata yelled and raised his hand. No one was surprised with this reaction.

"Go ahead."

"Ok so there is this game I learned called Telephone! You whisper a sentence into someone's ear then they whisper whatever they heard into the next persons ear! It's fun!" Hinata was so excited to be playing a game with the team, though he wishes You were there.

"Ok, sure." Daichi rubbed his head and leaned back on his arms. "Geez, let's hope these boys can control themselves for a few minutes until Y/n comes back." He already had to yell at some of them for screaming in the hallway.

The game started with Yamaguchi and he whispered to Tanaka, who was beside him.

What everyone else didn't know was that Suga and Daichi were on a secret mission: Keep the boys occupied so Y/n could shower in peace.

Luckily it worked! After you finished showering you walked to the room where everyone was at.

You opened the door to Kageyama and Tsukishima yelling at each other, Hinata crying on the ground while Yamaguchi tried to calm him down, Tanaka and Nishinoya running around the room with just their boxers on while the other second years chased them, and the third years quietly playing a card game by the door.

You stood there for a moment and looked at the chaos that was displayed in front of you. "Uhh...what is happening?"

Daichi looked up at you with an emotionless face. "We were playing a game..." He looked back down at his cards and said goldfish. Suga looked at him weird and reminded him that they were playing black jack. "Oh...my bad" was all he said.

"Oh geez, this is worse than I thought." You whisper to yourself. You close the door behind you and walked over to the light switch. You knew that this many boys together would be chaotic, but not this chaotic! You flip the lights on and off a couple of times to get all of their attention.

"Ok, it's time to calm down." You say as you glance over the group. Kageyama and Tsukishima stopped yelling, Hinata stopped crying, and Noya and Tanaka immediately ran to put shorts on.

"Sorry Y/n-chan" both Tanaka and Noya said.

You smile and pat their heads. "It's alright! They were very cute boxers" you added just to make them blush a little. It worked.

You were wearing one of the crop tops your sister gave you. Not the shorts though, too revealing. Regular shorts work fine.

They both said thank you and grabbed one of your hands. "Do you want to sleep next to us?!" Noya said as Tanaka nodded.

Tsukishima looked at the two out of the corner of his eyes and glared daggers at them.

You smile and squeeze their hands unaware of Tsukishima's actions. "Sure, why not?!"

"Wait! I want her to sleep next to me!" You hear Hinata yell as he got off the ground. "I thought we could talk a little before falling asleep next to each other!" Now the glare was at Hinata.